Favorite food and restraunts at Kings Island

tj426

i'm partial to the potato works in rivertown with cheese whiz..errr, I mean sauce! i think they only have 1 size now which is too much for me! a close runner up would be funnel cakes!! or anything at the most un-PC food stand teh park ever had--It's Fried!!!! :lol:

Panda Express in the Festhaus. Then I love to go over to Action Zone and get a Slushee. Panda Express is by far the best food in the park, IMO. Then some of my other favorites are, Skyline, and LaRosas.

Where's the love for Outer Hanks or whatever it's called now? :(

I am partial towards eating there. Nothing like sitting by the lake and eating a basket of greasy fish & chips in the early evening.

Key word...greasy.

Sigh.

Terpy, who loves that stuff, but dare-not-eat-it, lest he have to worry about fitting seats and chairs, much less coasters, again!

I like the Outback Shack! They have good chicken sandwhiches there, and strawberries with whip cream. I also like the open grill they have where you can get a brat right across from Outback Shack.

• 7 years later...

This weekend at Coasterstock, I went to Red's Hall of Fame Grill. I really liked that food and it was a great value. The pulled pork was amazing! I also have to get the blueberry twist ice cream every time I go to KI. That stuff is great!

• Like 3

My favorite spots to eat/drink at the park are Auntie Annie's, Festhaus, Chicken Shack (for their bread only; I haven't tried any of their other food!), Starbucks, and as of late, Tom + Chee! They've become my new favorite Grilled Cheese place as they always do it right.

-MDMC, a picky eater who liked his Grilled Cheese lightly toasted. :)