Favorite food and restraunts at Kings Island

tj426

When Juke Box is on their A game, they are a bit underrated.  I do love eating at I-Street LaRosa's though. Reds HOFG is also pretty good.  Rivertown Potato Works, blue ice cream, and Graeters are also great classic food at the park. 

Only places I've eaten at in-park are the Red's Hall of Fame Grill (which is definitely worth the scary-long wait), and that one restaurant that I can't remember the name of for the life of me that has the huge stage inside of it, not to mention a band was currently playing on the stage.

Nothing like your first concert being witnessed by accident at KI!

No, they stopped carrying turkey legs. The stand was taken down if I remember correctly.

We do also have another thread about food, which is slightly more up to date, though generally more focused on the Meal Plan meals it does include talk about food in general at the park. I am attempting to eat at every meal plan location in the park, so you can see some basic thoughts on the food at each place whether it be on the Meal Plan or not.