Strickers Grove's Teddy Bear

Sorry if I am being shortcut stashua :) but another good way to get to Strickers Grove is to exit off of I-275 on Blue Rock near Ronald Reagan, take Blue Rock all the way over to near the Fort Scott subdivision across the Great Miami River to near the end of the road, take New Haven Rd to 128, turn right and then you will be there! :)

I hope to go to Strickers Grove this year, since I have not been there since August 2011. It seems like a nice amusement park!!

• Like 2

Sigh... For most of my life, Stricker's was VERY conveniently located as it is only about 10 minutes from my parents' home. Now that I'm on my own, I'm much closer to KI than I used to be but Stricker's is a major chore to get to. Oh well. It's only a few days a year, so I can handle the drive.

• Like 8

I'm definitely going (for the first time!) this summer. My 40th birthday is a day Stricker's is open and there is some late night ERT at KI. I'm going to make a day of things, starting early at KI, going to Stricker's in the afternoon, then back to KI.

I originally was going to make it a "me day" as my present to myself, but my husband has shown some interest, as well, so I think he'll be doing the middle portion of the day with me (which is nice because I will be able to keep my excellent parking spot at KI). Having lunch and my first trip to Stricker's with my husband will make it even better than my original idea.

Edit: what is the parking situation at Stricker's Grove? Is it a normal paved asphalt lot, or gravel, or what?

• Like 6

Really a fun park, plus you can't beat their prices, and Tornado is definitely a coaster worth riding. The ejector air on that drop is incredible. I was expecting Jack Rabbit to be similar on the double dip..it's very good but it isn't like this!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I get invited to a Picnic every year by a friend of mine. They rent out the park to themselves for about 4 hours and we always have a great time. The Teddy Bear and Tornado are great older wooden coasters.

Ever since Sonny's demise, Tornado and Teddy Bear are the youngest wooden coasters in Ohio...
  • Like 7