Test Your PKI Knowledge

gabelogan99

Well, it's finally done. My twenty-five question quiz about PKI is completed. Just a couple of things: If you want to keep track of your records, first become a member of funtrivia.com using their homepage: http://www.funtrivia.com Next: if you see anything wrong with the quiz no matter what it might be, do NOT send anything to the editors of funtrivia.com. Post it on here, and I'll discuss it with you. Things can get fixed a lot quicker that way, trust me. Anyway, it's online and can be found here: http://www.funtrivia.com/quizdetails.cfm?id=128983 It is not currently in the directory, as it is a new quiz, but it is still playable. Using the above link, you can find another quiz about PKI by clicking on "Paramount Parks." (And eventually this is where you can find my quiz.) Anyway, have fun and let me know what you think! Thanks!

Edited by gabelogan99

1. Adventure Express and Slingshot are also in Oktoberfest

2. Didnt the habitat close in 1991? Because Top Gun opened in 1992

I was gonna say the same thing about Oktoberfest...

Actually the habitat did close in 1992...Top Gun opened in 1993, the year Paramount purchased the park.

#25 however should have different options, because two of them are actually correct answers...I understand one is more exact but two are correct.

• Like 1

The quiz is down right now, in regards to a suggestion that I yank one of my biased opinions from the "interesting info" part of the quiz. I'll also change some of the controversial questions in an effort to make my quiz perfect! Thanks, again to those who have informed me about some incorrectness.

Actually #6 is correct, but it should be worded differently...Something Like, "Which of the following rides has a miniature version for kids?" The current question makes it sound like the kid's ride should be listed.

Edited by SML828

As the quizmaker, I have special privileges that allow me to see scores, and there was a person that got 25/25 but I don't think they were from the PKIU forum.

Question #6 can be argued, but none of the other rides have a miniature counterpart. If something is miniturized, it is mades smaller (hold on I'm getting there). In this case, the subject, The Beast, that is made smaller is the answer. I may fix it if it becomes a major problem, but for now I'm going to ignore it since I have to take the quiz offline in order to make changes.

As for "Dodgem"......oops! I did it twice! Well, it's not part of a correct answer, so for now it'll do. Thanks for all the advice! I'll try to fix it on a less busy day for the site.

Was it me, DirtySteve that got 25/25? I think I got 25/25, but I wasn't sure if I was the only one. Yeah, I am kinda new to the board...but I hope to change all of that. Although I wont be around for very long...I leave for the Air Force in a few weeks. Good Quiz by the way!

Don't feel bad, Tom. I'm sure the hours spent by pretty much everyone are spent in the "main" part of PKI. I was telling the bomber that I haven't been over there in about ten years! I just don't have time, as PKI is always a one-day affair for me. I'm sure most everyone feels the same. I like it over there, especially the wave pool and the lazy river, but I just don't ever have the time! BTW: is the theming still present along the railroad tracks?