What's your ideal apparel for Ki

ZukoGirl

Usually I like to wear some capris or shorts with a nice Summer top to keep cool. Far as shoes like like I posted in the other post, I'll usually wear what is convenient for me. To top it off I have my sunscreen and bug repellent and I'm all set. B)

I try not wear alot of makeup or heavy jewelry because it becomes a hassle for me. :wacko:

So how about you? Do you anything in particular like to wear to Ki? ^_^

hat, shorts, t-shirt, gym shoes, and my iphone and im set for the day. it all came in handy last sat when i was at the park for the tornado warning. i was listening to music while soaked and watching the radar....

I usually wear shorts, a t-shirt not white b/c of water rides and not black b/c of heat, and a nice pair of DC's for regular rides and a decent pair of NewBalences for the water.

As far as bringing stuff, i bring my Env2, sun screen, glasses, now that i got a Zune ill bring it lolz, a towel for when i get of congo falls, or atleast its bridge lolz, and who ever i go with brings money, lucky me :)

It's always interesting to attend in a suit and tie with wingtip shoes...

ROFL!!! i <3 you terpy!!! that made my day!. at least tell me its a pinstripe suit... or one of those amazing powder blue ones with the ruffles ;)

normally my camo pants and a tank top with my pink hoody but i just bought new grey cargo capris with snap and zip pockets that i think is gonna become my staple with my new KIC shirt :D

except for random meet up days in which we decide on a theme like glam rock and totally have fun being stupid and getting those weird looks and rumors started :P

I always be the Coaster Geek I am, and Wear a Coaster Shirt. I usually wear plaid pants, or I'll wear Jeans if It's During Haunt. Sometimes I'll just wear Swim Trunks and a Coaster Shirt If I'm going to BBay that day. I always carry a String Backpack or what ever they are called, to Hold my camera, Cell Phone, and Money. I have a Pouch for my camera but I the Hiker Pins (I Believe that is what their called...) Don't hook to my pouch, so I have to carry it in a bag.

It's always interesting to attend in a suit and tie with wingtip shoes...

ROFL!!! i <3 you terpy!!! that made my day!. at least tell me its a pinstripe suit... or one of those amazing powder blue ones with the ruffles ;) ....

No, it isn't. I have done this several times...usually wearing what we laughingly call an Appalachian 'suit'...where the coat contrasts with the slacks. Last time I did so, I wore a navy blazer, ecru shirt with a red rep tie, khaki pants and cordovan penny loafers (and I can't believe we are talking about that here)! :) I feel for the park people who occasionally wear suits...it gets hot in them!

Whatever shirt is in the closet that is clean and my cargo shorts with a zipper pocket. Cant forget them Jordan 6 Rings. Best shoes known to man.

Ha ha... I was waiting for someone to say ...oh just a shirt that is clean and you did it.. LOL made me laugh :)

Speaking of park wear lol.

I've been trying to find a pair of cargo shorts for women.

If you've got a pair please tell me where you got them!

I would just get some off of the internet but I'm always hesitant of buying clothes online.

Gigacoaster2k (and Terpy's search memory and search abilities) to the rescue!

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?...Shorts++WalMart

Terpy, who sometimes wishes the game show Concentration were still around, for many reasons

So far this year it has been KIC shirt, cargo shorts (with pocket flaps with Velcro or buttons to lock things in place,) and sandals.

What I don't understand is when I see a female coming in with a nice dress or skirt on. I don't see how this is practical at KI?