New Coaster?

btcain

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but even relocated rides cost CF money, yes not as much as if they had called up vekoma and asked for brand new rides, but still a few nickels were spent on relocating. I'd guess more on Firehawk since it a bigger ride and at the time of relocation gas was 100 nickels a gallon

Uh, no.

Terpy, and most people do not call me Trepy...maybe one or two at most...

Here is an Idea. Learn about your forum, tons of people including yourself, call you Trepy. I call you a Four letter word.

1. You're the first person I've ever heard call him Trepy.

2. Call him or any other forum member a four letter word and it will be your last post on these forums.

Excuse me, I intend no such thing. And I still say the money situation is such you will not see a new coaster at Kings Island for quite some time.

Cedar Fair may not even own the park by then.

Ride companies, like INTAMIN, not Cedar Fair, design and engineer the rides these days. Cedar Fair will not be doing that.

And if you know me so well, why can't you spell my name?

A few things, you are right about Cedar Fair and research, my bad.

Next, you did talk about mistakes, and addressed them initially.

I call you Trepy because most do, and I don't think you deserve to be called the Interpreter.

Thanks for taking my advice on paragraphs.

Also, next time , remember that reply button at the bottom? Use it so people like you can remember what they are talking about.

Most people call him Terpy, not Trepy. Why does he not deserve to be called The Interpreter? He can interpret many things you cannot understand, nor can others.

He did not take your advice about using paragraphs.

You said:

also stop using long paragraphs to make people look stupid. You come across like a jerk who thinks he knows every-thing.

Using long paragraphs does not make people look stupid. It just makes your writing look better sometimes instead of have fifty thousand small paragraphs. He types as he sees fit. If what he is saying fits into a paragraph appropriately (sp?), then he does it.

When replying to a previous post, it isn't necessary to use the reply buttom. That takes up more space. Unless you're talking about the post reply button at the bottom of the page, because he does use that when not quoting others ;) .

Finally, Terpy doesn't come across as a jerk who knows everything. I thing that he seems like a very nice, kind, caring person who is willing to help (whether it seems like it or not). Although, he does know a lot of things.

but even relocated rides cost CF money, yes not as much as if they had called up vekoma and asked for brand new rides, but still a few nickels were spent on relocating. I'd guess more on Firehawk since it a bigger ride and at the time of relocation gas was 100 nickels a gallon

I think Firehawk cost in the range of $6 million to $6.5 million dollars to relocate. I'm not sure though.

Also, 100 nickels is $5, not fifty cents. And yes, I wish gas was only 50 cents.

This is obviously not math night! :)

Terpy I like to count with Franklins other than Jeffersons

Edit 80 Nickels, this time I KNOW i'm right.

This is why i hate math

I don't think gas was $4 a gallon back in early 2007. But yes, you're rcorrect about the math this time.

Good, I was getting tired off owning you.

And I was getting tired of your misspelling/grammar mistakes.

....anyway, I think some major infrastructure work needs to be done around the park, particularly in remodeling the bathrooms. It's about time they get some much needed TLC from a maintenance/plumbing standpoint. Something I thought they were going to be focusing on last season alongside the Crypt. :unsure:

Good, I was getting tired off owning you.

And I was getting tired of your misspelling/grammar mistakes.

....anyway, I think some major infrastructure work needs to be done around the park, particularly in remodeling the bathrooms. It's about time they get some much needed TLC from a maintenance/plumbing standpoint. Something I thought they were going to be focusing on last season alongside the Crypt. :unsure:

Cedar Fair never just updates bathrooms they alway do that when they put in a major ride near them like they did with Diamondback. Look for that as they put in new rides in that area. Still think S&S swing on the old flight commander area is coming!

so, do you consider Diamondback to be close to the front gate, because they got new hand dryers?

The Nick Universe restrooms right next to Diamondback got new hand dryers as well. Well... at least in the mens room they did!

Terpy how come Carowinds is getting 2 coasters back to back, but you say KI wont get a coaster in "quite some time"? I'm just interested to see what you think of this how CF can afford to put money into Carowinds, but not KI.

Simple:It's because KI just got a $22 million B&M hyper while carowinds got a used boomerang.

Terpy how come Carowinds is getting 2 coasters back to back, but you say KI wont get a coaster in "quite some time"? I'm just interested to see what you think of this how CF can afford to put money into Carowinds, but not KI.

Simple:It's because KI just got a $22 million B&M hyper while carowinds got a used boomerang.

I thought Carowinds got a wooden coaster, not a boomerang?

^ Carowinds got the Carolina Cobra, a used boomerang from up on the Lake (originally Head Spin, I believe), this season. You're probably thinking of Prowler at Worlds of Fun as it opened this season.

Yeah. I knew Worlds of Fun got Prowler and Carowinds got a coaster. I knew Carowinds' coaster was from the Lake, but I thought it was a woodie.