New Coaster?

btcain

^^Kings Dominion's coaster and Carowinds' coaster are nothing alike, except for the fact they are themed after dale Earnhardt and they have red track. One is a giga, the other it a hyper. One is by Intamin, the other is by B&M. One goes 90+ mph, the other goes up to 80 mph. One has a drop of 74*, the other of 80*-85* (can't remember exactly). One has over the shoulder lap bars, the other has lap bars. One has many large drops, the other has 2. One is constantly up and down, the other is low to the ground (mostly). Need I continue?

:)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Top Thrill Dragster probably won't come to Kings Island; it's a unique type of ride, only two in the whole world. They might want to keep it like that.

TTD is really not that unique as far as coasters go. There are many other Intamin Accelerators around the globe. Height wise maybe but not in ride type.

• 4 weeks later...

While this doesn’t pertain to Kings Island. When i visited Cedar Point this past summer i overheard a couple managers talking about a coaster. I remember hearing that ttd and maverick will be having a baby soon. Idk if it was to get ppl talking about their new ride next year or if it was a clue of what could be coming or just a view of the employees talk out there *wazzoo*. Just thought i would post it. It’s been in my head ever since

^If that was a standard used for a roller coaster measuring stick, it would actually increase a park's coaster count and thus make things more difficult for CP to keep up with the record.

Also, CP has publically mentioned in the past that S:tE is not what they consider to be a "coaster". If that is not a coaster, then StR certainly will not be considered one.

While this doesn’t pertain to Kings Island. When i visited Cedar Point this past summer i overheard a couple managers talking about a coaster. I remember hearing that ttd and maverick will be having a baby soon. Idk if it was to get ppl talking about their new ride next year or if it was a clue of what could be coming or just a view of the employees talk out there *wazzoo*. Just thought i would post it. It’s been in my head ever since

Wait, which one is the girl???