Whats Up On The Islans Episode 5 is now Live!

Guest rcfreak339

Hey guys

I was planning on leaving you a voice mail but I couldn't get to the website due to my anti-virus saying 'hey don't go there'.

But anyway...

As for the monorail at Jungle Jims: To my knowledge there are 6 actual vehicles. You are right though, there is 1 for show with the silouttes in the windows and the rest are for transportation.

I just did some research and the monorail is open, runnin only 1 vehicle for operation. I believe they are not charging anyone to ride the monorail.

If anyone finds anymore information I'd be glad to hear any.

-Good episode!

Hey guys

I was planning on leaving you a voice mail but I couldn't get to the website due to my anti-virus saying 'hey don't go there'.

But anyway...

As for the monorail at Jungle Jims: To my knowledge there are 6 actual vehicles. You are right though, there is 1 for show with the silouttes in the windows and the rest are for transportation.

I just did some research and the monorail is open, runnin only 1 vehicle for operation. I believe they are not charging anyone to ride the monorail.

-Good episode!

Thanks for the great comment and the information. :)

We honestly don't know what's going on with the site and your antivirus, but we assure you that it is 100% safe to use.

Guest rcfreak339
Hey guys

But anyway...

-Good episode!

Great comment! Weird about the voicemail though. But rest assured that there is no virus on the site. It's perfectly safe to leave a voicemail.

EDIT: Dang Jordan you bet me!

Hey guys

But anyway...

-Good episode!

Great comment! Weird about the voicemail though. But rest assured that there is no virus on the site. It's perfectly safe to leave a voicemail.

EDIT: Dang Jordan you bet me!

I figured..but I tried to open it and all that showed up was an ad...so Idk if my anti-virus only let that come through...hmm...

but yea no problem guys!

Guest rcfreak339
In the for what it's worth department, I also tried to access the site and got the anti-virus warning. Specifically, it said the site is infested with a Trojan virus...

May, I ask what kind of Anti-Virus you are using Terpy?