beast in 2003

CPRaptor13

Did anybody else notice how nice The Beast was running this year ? The new tracking in places was really smooth, and the magnetic brakes have settled in bettern than last season. I thought it was out of control and running very well. Also thought it was cool at night because in the final double helix the first tunnel was light up, and the second tunnel was in darkness. Very cool.

I think it's still runnin slow, but it was a lot quicker than last year. last year that brake in the covred shed almost brought the train to a stand still, this year it seemed like it just slowed ya alittle. its still sucking from where it was 2 years ago, but its a huge improvement from last year i think.

I don't know what everyone is talking about. I rode it friday night and it was hauling a**. Yeah it hit the MCBR before the tunnels pretty hard but it ripped right through them and barreling down the track after that.

I know The Beast still hauls a**, but it used to haul MAJOR A**.