Diamondback!

FlightofFear123

So I went to Kings Island yesterday and I rode Diamondback for the first time!

We only had to wait 40 minutes!

It was so amazing!!! Its my new favorite ride!

we rode it 4 times and the line got shorter each time!

we were on the very last cart of the day and it we only waited 10 minutes for it!

so amazing!

just thought i'd let you guys know since i was so nervous to ride it haha :D

Best part about the ride is that it always has a fast moving line, even when the queue is full it is only 45 minutes. Glad to hear you love this awesome new ride.

Thanks to you and the rest of the hard-working crew. Keep up the great work.

we were on the very last cart of the day and it we only waited 10 minutes for it!

so amazing!

I'd be interested to know how you only waited 10 minutes for the very last car of the day - I'll assume you were excited and lost track of time (I was but a couple of trains ahead of you and the wait was longer)

Best part about the ride is that it always has a fast moving line, even when the queue is full it is only 45 minutes. Glad to hear you love this awesome new ride.

Thanks to you and the rest of the hard-working crew. Keep up the great work.

This is so true - the line never stops and the crew works hard to get the trains out full and fast.

so amazing!

I'd be interested to know how you only waited 10 minutes for the very last car of the day - I'll assume you were excited and lost track of time (I was but a couple of trains ahead of you and the wait was longer)

the ride right before the last one of the day, we were waiting to get on they had a minor technical difficulty and that became fixed about 9:50-ish. I'm guessing since they were announcing it that, that is what made the line so short. but we got off and looked at our pictures then i ran to the entrance and asked if we could still get in line. he said "its 959 so you have one minute to get passed me haha" so I ran and got my friends in the gift shop area and we literally ran and still made it in line

we were the cut off for at the entrance literally because he told some people that were a few short steps behind us that they couldn't go because it was 10:00 and the line was only winding twice before we got to the stairs. i promise. maybe 11 minutes :P *and i was excited too lol*

I've been to both parks, and rode everything both have to offer. By far, Diamondback is my favorite. The ride is unbelievably smooth. It spoils you when you ride other coasters!

/13 rides in a row today without getting off!

^^was i the only one not impressed by maverick? the only thing i like about it is the 70 mph launch and the first air-time hill

I think Maverick is fairly fun, but not worth the wait. A few weeks ago I had to wait 45 minutes during the passholders ERT! Last year when I was up there everything was dead, but I had to wait over 1.5 hours for Maverick.

^

Ah, good ole Magnum. That is my very favorite coaster at Cedar Point. I didn't really like Maverick very well, but I did not ride in the front seat. I'll try that the next time I'm up that way. I have noticed that Terpy's suggestions are usually spot on!

I've got to give credit where credit is due. My first ride on Maverick, I rode in perhaps row 4 (wanted to get on as quickly as possible). I was so disappointed in what I had heard was a great ride, I immediately called Delirium_Guy (after walking to the parking lot, I do NOT carry cellphones in parks). He told me to move to the front and try it again. Otherwise, I might never have ridden it again.

Great advice, it was.