First Trip to Ki in Storms

Gturner94

Ok so I fell behind this year It took me a couple of weeks to get to the park but I finally got there. I rode DB finally for my first time. Now I know what I was missing. Loved it. From there I made a big loop around the park going from Beast to Backlot to Vortex and so on. We saw the OSU athletic band they marched through the park it was pretty sweet.

After a while I decided I wanted to ride Drop Tower and FoF again......Bad Idea. This was right when the storms with funnel clouds went right over KI. I was trapped in FoF for about an hour. When I finally did get out I had to run from shop to shop all the way to the front gate. I was almost there when an employee from Skyline grabbed me and said I had to stay inside untill the next set of T-Storm cells blow through. But still it was a good trip and I forgot my camera so no pictures.....duhhh stupid me right.

Funny about that...in my generation, not a single male child in my grade school of over 600 kids in any of my six years there was named Josh! Nor Joshua. Not one.

Then again, how many young Horatios, Oscars or Gladys or Horaces do you see these days? :)

Terpy, who wonders if the Heather and Ian days are finally over...

• 8 months later...