best Flat Ride at the Island

CPRaptor13

I sometimes freak out while on Zephyr. If I look up and see the part where the chains connect to the frame, I kinda wig out. I think im starting to get used to it now. I dont know why I even look up there anyways. tongue.gif

BRAD!!! ITS ME, BRENDA FROM YOUR CREW!!! HIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

You are a weirdo, hahaha.. but at least you understand my thoughts on the best flat ride at PKI, Zephyr. Its relaxing and its pretty to ride when the lights are on.

By the way, you do look like Harry Potter.. except taller.  biggrin.gif

were either of you there on April 19, about 5PM?

I think i saw you

i was there all day... gosh forbid. im the shorty midget one that looks like she hates the world. rolleyes.gif

umm..i gotta say Delirium...Cuz i dont like FOF or DropZone

FoF isn't a flat ride it is a coaster. Have you ever been on it? If you haven't be sure to ride it next time because it is a great coaster.

Read up..People are saying its a Flat....yes i have been of FOF i dont like it never have...never will.

umm..i gotta say Delirium...Cuz i dont like FOF or DropZone

FoF isn't a flat ride it is a coaster. Have you ever been on it? If you haven't be sure to ride it next time because it is a great coaster.

Read up..People are saying its a Flat....yes i have been of FOF i dont like it never have...never will.

People might say it is a flat, but that doesn't make it one. It is still a coaster and a coaster isn't a flat ride. Even though FoF is enclosed it doesn't make the ride a flat.

Does anybody know if the TR:TR programming has changed? When I rode it Friday night, it seemed like there were a few more flips than normal, especially towards the end of the ride cycle. I think i remember the ride usually settling down, into the unload position from the back of the chamber, but when I rode it Friday it settled in from the front of the chamber. Can anybody help me on this one?

Dunno, the recent so called "rumor" (won't bring that topic up again) says that no reprogramming will be done until next season, but that when they do, it will be much more intense, longer, more effects, etc. But, who knows! they might have added a flip or two in the last couple of weeks. Did anyone else notice what fyrfyter said?

Edited by Inraider

We've sorta been over this. It's basically impossible, or too complicated, to change it in a short amount of time. Everything, effects, music, waterworks, is timed to the ride. So, to change it would completely set it off cue from everything. The music would stop too soon, the lights would go on, water would shoot up when nothing was there. It would just be a mess. No, there has been no changes.

Didn't think so, again, the park has been spreading the word that it will change for next season. Like can'tstopcabron said, the reprogramming will be extensive and will cost a bundle. It needs and most likely will change, but not this season.

Edited by Inraider

If you think about it, Tomb Raider is almost designed for a "sequel." A sequel is coming out this summer, and effects could be added to accomodate the new movie (back top, front bottom) The movie in the 2nd room could be made longer with new footage from the sequel also.

I agree, though its strange, with bingog34. TR was desigend almost as if it was meant to have a sequel in it. I won't be surprised if we see parts from COL in the ride next season, that would rock! But, it is themed to the Illuminate so it wouldn't really fit, but...who knows! it could happen!

Ps. Go to www.tombraidermovie.com, the new theatrical trailer is there and its is awesome! this movie is going to rock!

I have never seen the new one on Qeue TV. I believe you are refering to TR:1. But, if it was the trailer for COL then it would have been The TEASER trailer. The one I am talking about just premiered Thursday night online and its about twice as long as the TEASER. Go check it out, its really neat and it looks like this new movie will finally do justice to the Greatly respected TR franchise. I am very excited!

Edited by Inraider

I sometimes freak out while on Zephyr. If I look up and see the part where the chains connect to the frame, I kinda wig out. I think im starting to get used to it now. I dont know why I even look up there anyways. tongue.gif

Look along the chains: Safety backup cables. They will take over the load if a chain breaks