Flying Objects

pcc

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One time I rode Vortex and my wallet some how ended up on my lap. :huh:

I was so happy I didn't lose my wallet it had about 40 dollars in it and my season pass. Then about two weeks later I rode it again and when I walked past the on ride picture thing some girl ran up to me with my wallet saying I think you lost this and i gave her a dollar lol

you never know, someone like me might have grabbed it from someone that wouldn't stop bouncing it and threw it in there

sounds like something I'd do as well  :lol:

Or someone's friend who was messing with them by throwing it up there, or someone who had a basketball and was drunk..... Any number of possibilities on this one.

my hubby lost his indestructible phone on Diamondback on thursday. it was in his reg pocket, not the cargo, I asked him to hold my shades, and because they were in his cargo pocket and not his phone, poof! outta pocket. Had we been in any other seat wouldn't happened. we were in the back, and it's airtime city. and he felt it leave his pocket the SECOND it happened. :D

deb

During CoasterMania I got hit in the face with some mistry fluid on MaxAir. :huh: I would have rather been hit by a cell phone.

A few weeks ago we found a wallet on the seat of Beast. It had $50 and a gold pass in it when we returned it to the ride op.

What suprises me is that nobody has lost their pants. The way some people where them so loose that you see 1/2 of their boxers or worse.

you never know, someone like me might have grabbed it from someone that wouldn't stop bouncing it and threw it in there

sounds like something I'd do as well  :lol:

Or someone's friend who was messing with them by throwing it up there, or someone who had a basketball and was drunk..... Any number of possibilities on this one.

or the ever popular "hey guys watch this!!" *bounce* oh crap.... at least i'm kinda hoping it was their own stupidity. makes me happier about it :)

I rode the Crypt earlier in the season with the old program. A kid in the row behind me had a bunch of quarters in his pocket and I think every last one of them hit me as they fell! He got off the ride and said snootily to the ride op "I had like $3.25 in my pocket when I got on here, can I have it back?" I overheard this and told him "no, because it all hit ME as it fell!" He shut up after that.

A friend of mine had a pair of clip-on sunglasses on while riding The Beast. He sat in front of me on the ride. The clip-on's flew off, bounced off of me and into my lap. I was able to hold on to them for the rest of the ride. Boy, was he glad because he had purchased them just a little while earlier.

During CoasterMania I got hit in the face with some mistry fluid on MaxAir. :huh: I would have rather been hit by a cell phone.

A few weeks ago we found a wallet on the seat of Beast. It had $50 and a gold pass in it when we returned it to the ride op.

What suprises me is that nobody has lost their pants. The way some people where them so loose that you see 1/2 of their boxers or worse.

so funny as I know exactly what you mean... Why don't people just pull their pants up where they belong!

Well, it may not be what we're talking about, but something was floating over Kings Dominion June 13th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYLUlTQBQeg

This is just too weird, first people see something in the sky at Kings Island, which turned out to be the skydiver show, and now, something was in the sky at KD, but they dont know what it is. Wow, what do ya know, even the martians like to visit amusement parks! :lol:

I had a problem with the crypt last year. People would walk in with like almost 200 dollars in quarters. On hit me right in the eye and I was rushed to first aid. People have been throwing coins off D-back and it's getting really annoying.

Well, I guess it's raining money at KI!

hooky, who just had to! :)

I had a problem with the crypt last year. People would walk in with like almost 200 dollars in quarters. On hit me right in the eye and I was rushed to first aid. People have been throwing coins off D-back and it's getting really annoying.

Well, I guess it's raining money at KI!

hooky, who just had to! :)

It's also raining cell phones.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37140554@N06/3644547298/

I've actually thought about safety a lot in the past few weeks. Watching all of the POV videos on Youtube...there's a lot of stupid folks out there putting many of us in danger. I'm just glad the phone fell off to the side instead of back. Otherwise, it would have been heading for me. I was right beside of it as it started falling.

:wacko:

Almost all of the people doing the POV videos on Youtube have gotten yelled at or chewed out by the people who has seen the videos. I seen the posts for most of the videos. Almost no one was happy with them doing the POV's on the rides.

Ride op on Fairly Odd Coaster actually shut down the ride and admonished a coupla tweenagers who were flashing their phonecam around on Friday. They need to do that more often!

I've actually thought about safety a lot in the past few weeks. Watching all of the POV videos on Youtube...there's a lot of stupid folks out there putting many of us in danger. I'm just glad the phone fell off to the side instead of back. Otherwise, it would have been heading for me. I was right beside of it as it started falling.

:wacko:

Almost all of the people doing the POV videos on Youtube have gotten yelled at or chewed out by the people who has seen the videos. I seen the posts for most of the videos. Almost no one was happy with them doing the POV's on the rides.

Ride op on Fairly Odd Coaster actually shut down the ride and admonished a coupla tweenagers who were flashing their phonecam around on Friday. They need to do that more often!

need to do what, more often? Shut down, rides or flash phonecams???