UFO Over Kings Dominion?

I heard there is a military base on the site of Kings Dominion and there is rumored to be a Saucer in a hanger. Actually I think they are mistakenly letting the general public in the hanger now...

• Like 1

This video shows a strange object floating over Kings Dominion and UFO speculation is running rampant. I wonder if aliens like Intamins or if this is the start of some clever viral marketing for next years new coaster. Should be interesting.

Dok you have a link to that on Youtube or another website?

Yes.

I can say it...

Terpy, in your heart you knew he would (and if that's viral marketing, I really miss Jeff Seibert!)

I believe that's the first time I've been "Terpy-fied". I feel so initiated. :lol:

But anyways I say that the website will report an "exclusive report" that say multiple witnesses say "Nimatni" was painted on the side. For those of you that couldn't decipher it that's Intamin backwords. It was ued in the Fahrenheit viral campaign.

• Like 1

I didn't watch the video, however it's just a smoke ring from Volcano. There are low-lying clouds which would cause the smoke ring to hover for a while.

Shaggy

Agreed. I think this is a case of a slow news day. If you ever watch Volcano's fire, it always leaves a smoke ring just like that, but normally it dissipates after a couple minutes.

• Like 1

Could be the beginning of a marketing campaign for the new roller coaster, it seems extremely early for that though. The first teasers for Diamondback were put up what, 4th of July?

Could be just another UFO sighting, there are tons every year and this one coincidentally happened to be over Kings Dominion.

Then again, MJ-12 could be doing their dirty work again.....

Jackson, who thinks the new ride could involve little green men.....

• 1 year later...