Father's Day

thejoker8388

Hi all, it's been a long time since I have posted here but I was just wondering how crowded you think KI will be this Sunday. I'm thinking about going but was wondering if people think it may be more crowded due to Father's Day. Any input is much appreciated.

Several years back going to Kings Island on Fathers Day was a great time to go if you wanted a crowd free day to celebrate. Unfortunate that was not good for Kings Island, so now they offer bring a friend for a cheap price day on Mothers Day and on Fathers day which has increased the crowd a great deal. But that those always change depending on the weather.

We went on Mother's day and the park was not very busy at all IMO. We too are going on Father's day and am hoping for the same.

If it was a bring a friend for free then the park would be packed. Remember the reason that they do the bring a friend day on these holidays is to improve the numbers on the worst Sundays of the season.

Mother's Day and Father's Day are typically very slow days at the park, which is why Cedar Fair has picked these days as the "Bring-A-Friend" days. The park won't be empty, if that's what your asking, but I wouldn't expect the crowd to be worse than a typical Saturday at the park.