Would you care if.......

kjkjkj

I read somewhere that it wouldn't be able to operate with the structure removed. I'm not sure if that's true though. Even if the structure were to be removed, I think the line would be even smaller if it kept it's current program, people would actually see how bad it is before they get in line! :lol:

Im sensing a lot of hostility from you cormaster lol

I also dont care if they remove it, although it was fun at times I still cannot get through the whole smashing of the you know what if your a guy, sure you can put your feet up and try to prevent it, but sometimes that just does not work. Then again I guess every top spin would be the same way..

I really don't care if they remove it now. its not going to break my heart one bit! Cedar Fair took what was an awesome ride, and neutered it, and now its just a piece ol' crap! Good Riddance!!

If WooferBearATL were still around, he'd plop if he saw this, but it needs to be said:

I seriously doubt that CBS would have repaired Son of Beast and re-opened it, Flight of Fear was leaving to go to another Paramount Park, Diamondback would not have been built, of course Firehawk would be Firehuh? and X-Flight would probably be at Worlds of Fun...and the point of this particular comment...I suspect that Tomb Raider: The Ride would have been permanently closed and probably sold by now. It was having problems long before the Cedar Fair acquisition. On the other hand, you'd probably have two or three more nice family style attractions in the park. Maybe. As long as they were what Jeff Seibert in his latter CBS days took to calling "cheap and cheerful."

Terpy, just sayin'

Note I did not say family rides...I said family style attractions. Who knows what they may have been? Again, I think most here would be disappointed if Kings Island were still run by CBS. Then again, the way they were running the parks, selling would soon have become near mandatory, and not just a choice in order to maximize revenue (at which CBS succeeded by selling at the very top and grandly).

in the state it is in now, it's like a wounded horse during the Durby, just euthinise(sp?) it and call it a day

I definately agree with "longlivekingscobra" on this. The crypt is a pointless ride that should be taken out of the park, just like a race horse with a broken leg. Just get rid of it