7: The Exit Turn Stiles

6: The operators funny bell ringing

5: How close it comes to the line

4: The Head Lights And Tail Lights

3: The Swing

2: The Air Time

1: Orange Car #2 :ph34r:

11. hanging out the side of the car and trying to grab leaves

12. grabbing more leaves than your friend and rubbing it in his face! lol....

SR&R is the best flat PKI has... IMO. It always gives a thrill, i love having my stomache turned all different directions. it is a great feeling. i am 19 now and have been riding since i was like 5. that was the one ride i always made my dad take me on. and now that i'm big enough to go wtihout an adult, i never miss it. I cannot wait untill they day i can introduce my own son to the amazing power that is SR&R! proably quite a few years off! lol :cowboy:

I wouldn't say that you could really compare them since they are completely differnt rides, I would underdstand comparing it to Scrambler and Monster though. I love Shake Rattle And Roll To Death and can't wait for my first ride on Orange Car #2 in 04'. :ph34r:

The Orange Car # 2 is the best swinging of all he cars on SRR. I have also deducted that on a average the Orange car set raises the highest the most frequently out of the three sets. You haven't ridden SRR till you've been in Orange Car #2 and done a *Rodeo*! :ph34r:

* A Rodeo is a move I came up with in which you grab the hand rail with whch ever hand is not facing the outside ( If you go in first your Right hand holds on etc) and you raise you other arm up and look down at the ground, thus giving a great feeling of Air Time since you half situated and half free moving. You also have to yell Rodeo when you perform this move ( Dane And Ryan Know This because they have ridden in Orange Car #2 with me) :ph34r:

I have just noticed that Orange goes up to the top of it's arm the most out of the three sets of cars. When ever there is a ride malfunction the arms wont go completely up and when that happens I usaully allways see Orange's arm still go to the top while Yellow and Aqua's don't. :ph34r:

The ride is Sweet but my way of riding is cooler but ohhh maybe a little dangrous but there is no chance of falling out. First you get in and sit like the side is the back of the chair. Have one leg in the restraint and the other on the seat kind of like indian style. So when you go up you are facing the ground it is the coolest makes the ride much better.

Well I can't vouch for the way you ride since it's an unsafe riding behavior and I certainly don't advise you do it but it's your choice. The most (Unsafe) thing I do is touch the pavement when the cars are slowing down to stop. Nothing Death Defing but still a bit dangerous. The Rodeo is exciting enough for me so I will stick with it! :ph34r:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Now that the Coney Mall Face Lift has been announced do you think that Shake, Rattle and Roll will be seeing a new paint scheme? In my opinion the only parts of SRR needing refurbished are, the main structure (Dark Green) needs to be painted, the concrete could use some patching there are quite a few cracks in it, and the control building/queue rails need some new paint.

As far as the cars needing new paint I personally think they look fine, I hope they don't paint them new colors and not inform me as to which one is Orange #2, I could recognize it anyway lol. I hope the fix all the burnt out light bulbs on the structure and in the cars because if you have ever ridden SRR at night you know how awesome it is seeing the head and tail lights all lit up. On a side note, did you know that there is an Eiffel Tower made out of steel structure and bush next to SRR, next time you ride look by the sign and you'll see it. :ph34r:

Here Is A picture I took that has the Eiffel Tower Bush In It, Look by the Right Car.

Shake, Rattle And Roll Picture

If I do recall, that "plant" Eiffel Tower hasn`t always been there. I f I recall correctly, it used to hang out by the Carousel near the Eiffel Tower. Incidentally, they also have a caroousel hourse made out of plants simlar to the Eiffel Tower, and that one is located outside of the Carousel. An interesting thing to note is that they used to have a Barney and Fred Flinestone character made out of plants in Hanna Barbera Land as well. I don`t think those have been around for quite some time.

What happens when the #1 Shake, Rattle and Roll fan wants to ride his favorite ride but can't, He builds it in 3D! Coming Exclusively to PKIC, the first 3d model of a PKI attraction on any PKI Enthusiast site around. Due to the emense amount of detail involved in this project it will not be finished for at least a month give or take, but don't fret, I will post construction pictures until it is completed! Here are the first pictures to be released, their of ... You Guessed It ... Orange Car #2! Check back here for updates on the SRR construction.

Eric "Man 3D Models are difficult to make" Gallagher :ph34r:

• 1 month later...