Tomb Raider stunt show-July 15

Inraider

I recently sent a letter to Jeff Siebert asking when the Stunt show would arrive at PKI he replied with:

Andrew,

The stunt show will be here July 15 for two weeks.... the release is

not

official so you have all of the info I know at this point. We will

update

our website when we have all of the information.

There you have it! July 15th through the 29th!

Here's what Carowinds site says about it... of course it wouldn't be in the same location or anything.

Tomb Raider Stunt Show

July 1-11, 2003 at Paramount's Carowinds Paladium Amphitheatre!

Come watch this spectacular show featuring live action stunts and special effects with Lara Croft. And don't miss Paramount Pictures' summer blockbuster Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life in theaters starting July 25 (visit TombRaiderMovie.com for more information).

Note to Parents: The Tomb Raider Stunt Show features live action stunts and dramatic Hollywood special effects including smoke, hand-to-hand combat, gunfire and loud explosions. As a result, it may be frightening for young children.

Sounds similar to the two stunt shows that were previously at PKI.

I worked at the one that was at the International Showplace....What a season that was! At least I know it won't be the exact same people...

Never got to work or even see the one in AZ...It was gone very fast...

Ahh the Action Zone stunt show... pop guns and one fall. The highest point of the show was a fall from that stupid water tower. I ysed to fall from that height every day like a 100 times. Its nothing!

I don't even remember if there was a story line to it.

As I stated in a previous topic when I first brought up the possibility of the Tomb Raider special event the Stunt Show will be taking place at the International Showplace for those 2 weeks. It is still uncertain as to what will happen with Vibe for that time....but my guess is that they will move it to another stage...possibly Bandstand.

I don't really know how they are going to do Vibe on the Bandstand....but I am sure that SML is on the right track....probably just the singers, but I am sure that they will sill do some type of dancing, kinda like the old pop shows they used to have on bandstand (Metro Pop, etc...)

I don't really know how they are going to do Vibe on the Bandstand....but I am sure that SML is on the right track....probably just the singers, but I am sure that they will sill do some type of dancing, kinda like the old pop shows they used to have on bandstand (Metro Pop, etc...)

OMG - Metro Pop! I totally forgot about that show....Or am I thinking another one? The one with the pink car? That was an INTERSESTING show!

The only problem I see with that hypothesis is that what do you do with that giant VIBE sign thats hanging in the showplace now? It took em a long time to get it up, so how would they bring it down while keeping the same show schedule?

I haven't seen the new sign, so I don't know how big it is and where it's located on stage....but in the past they have just covered it. When they had the Survivor show a couple years ago, they had different backdrops or screen-type things for the stage to cover the normal background...

I'm guessing they need a stage that size for the magnitude of the show...There is a lot of space available at Showplace....