Closing Son Of Beast

PKISecurity

Is it clear from what I heard on Fox19 that the Son of Beast will be closed "indefinitely"? It was on earlier today on a commercial I watched. Is this the same "indefinitely" that caused the Drop Zone to close "until further notice"? Please, can someone clarify 'WHAT'S GOING ON?'.icon7.gif

Im sure some one with a cute mouth would love to chime in and tell you to search for the topic on the message board or do a *sigh* and so on and so forth, not I...

However, I interpreted that statement as "until the Department of Agriculture has completed its review". And since that process doesn't contain an exact time frame I would assume that is why the word indefinitely was chosen.

Enough with chastising people for not using the search function. Maybe some people don't want to read to a 400+ post thread. Maybe it's easier to start a new thread. This also is a new question on the situation, based on what someone just heard on the TV.

I am not chastising him. Also, it may be easier for him to start a new thread, but it sure isn't easier for me and other members to sort through tons of topics asking questions that have been answered in other topics. And while the question he asked may be relatively new, it is, still, being discussed in the other topic.

Im sure some one with a cute mouth would love to chime in and tell you to search for the topic on the message board or do a *sigh* and so on and so forth, not I...

However, I interpreted that statement as "until the Department of Agriculture has completed its review". And since that process doesn't contain an exact time frame I would assume that is why the word indefinitely was chosen.

Thank you Erosarrow05 for sticking up for me....you know, I saw this on TV and came to KICentral quickly to follow up on this. I am 'NEW' to KICentral and will learn to use the 'SEARCH' feature in the future. I only had about 2-3 min to get online and catch up and could not possibly read 36 pages of some info...and some blah blah blah to find out what's going on with the SOB. So I just wanted somebody to give it to me strait. That's all. So others...please back off. I'm not jeopardizing our forum by starting a new topic. I just wanted a quick anwswer. Maybe tonight...when I have two hours of free time and nothing better to do with my life other than 'LIVE HERE ON KICentral'...I'll read the other posts. Other than that...I signed up with KICentral to enjoy the conversation and keep up with KI becuase my job this year didn't allow me or my family season passes to LIVE at KI. So this was the next best thing. Geeesh! I'm on your sideicon2.gif.

Is it clear from what I heard on Fox19 that the Son of Beast will be closed "indefinitely"? It was on earlier today on a commercial I watched. Is this the same "indefinitely" that caused the Drop Zone to close "until further notice"? Please, can someone clarify 'WHAT'S GOING ON?'.icon7.gif

Umm I posted the same thing this morning when it was on.

Enough with chastising people for not using the search function. Maybe some people don't want to read to a 400+ post thread. Maybe it's easier to start a new thread. This also is a new question on the situation, based on what someone just heard on the TV.

Thanks to you also touchdown62 for speaking up for me...I was frustrated at the time I replied earlier and overlooked your comment. Thank youicon1.gif.

Some people are just predictable I suppose ;)

Predictable like you? Figures only you would take a reasonable topic and turn it into a topic where you lightly poke fun at another member and bash on the Interpreter.

PKISecurity, welcome to KICentral. It's quite understandable that you didn't want to sift through a zillion pages of speculation and nonsense to try and find your answer on Son of Beast. Sometimes though regular members are just tired of seeing the same topics over and over such as "is Vortex sinking?" In time you'll learn how the boards work and such, welcome to KICentral!

...Of course we wouldn't have to have all this speculation and wonder about Son of Beast being closed if the park would just update their own website. You know, it might be reasonable and polite from a guest service standpoint to let a prospective visitor know one of your major attractions will be closed.

Some people are just predictable I suppose ;)

Predictable like you? Figures only you would take a reasonable topic and turn it into a topic where you lightly poke fun at another member and bash on the Interpreter.

PKISecurity, welcome to KICentral. It's quite understandable that you didn't want to sift through a zillion pages of speculation and nonsense to try and find your answer on Son of Beast. Sometimes though regular members are just tired of seeing the same topics over and over such as "is Vortex sinking?" In time you'll learn how the boards work and such, welcome to KICentral!

...Of course we wouldn't have to have all this speculation and wonder about Son of Beast being closed if the park would just update their own website. You know, it might be reasonable and polite from a guest service standpoint to let a prospective visitor know one of your major attractions will be closed.

Thank you King Maple The Tree King. Seeing how people act on something like this makes me think of how childish they are and I really don't care what they have to say. I joined KICentral to enjoy speaking out about one of my favorite theme parks in the world and the experiences one can have from such a great park. So...overall, that's all I have to say about it. THEY NEED TO GROW UP AND MOVE ON!