Kings Island, circa 1994

pcc

I found a few pics today of my trip to KI in 1994. Thought I'd share them since the park has changed since then. I have many many more somewhere, but these were in a special photo album. Anyways, the quality is poor, since it's a pic of a pic. My scanner is currently down. Without further adieu...

Top Gun:

xncjlz.jpg

Me on Top Gun (the big cheesy grinning gal)

15ev9c9.jpg

Me on Flight Commander (second one from the right, upside down)

w7zs3s.jpg

Me on King Cobra (front row)

mwqrtj.jpg

Me on King Cobra (front row)

9zwq3o.jpg

2igmwbc.jpg

Here's a comparison (sorta) shot...then ^ and now:

j0cxfc.jpg

18hcgj.jpg

2hpj028.jpg

Hope you enjoy, I know it brought a smile to my face :)

I know my Mom and Dad have massive amounts of my pictures at their house. I'll have to talk to them soon and get them to scan me some of the rides. I'll share when I get more, but don't hold your breath lol, I'm a busy gal :)

Notice in the picture of the fountain from the Eiffel Tower the white rocks and bushes that were planted along side the fountain. That landscaping was later replaced with the more mundane and easier to maintain grass.

Thanks for sharing those pictures! 1994 is right around the time that I was really beginning to get into roller coasters. I believe it was that year that I first rode Top Gun, and made my first trip to Cedar Point. I wouldn`t ride The Beast until October of 1995.

Notice in the picture of the fountain from the Eiffel Tower the white rocks and bushes that were planted along side the fountain. That landscaping was later replaced with the more mundane and easier to maintain grass.

Thanks for sharing those pictures! 1994 is right around the time that I was really beginning to get into roller coasters. I believe it was that year that I first rode Top Gun, and made my first trip to Cedar Point. I wouldn`t ride The Beast until October of 1995.

I dunno, I think I like the grass better. It's peaceful in that area.

And I can't recall for the life of me if I rode The Beast that year, or the next year. That bugs me lol

Wow, keep em coming, those photos are great. My first visit was in 1996 so I don't really have an idea of the park before then. It looks a lot different. Makes me kind of want to hop in my Delorean and go back to 1994 and go to Kings Island.