KI Suprise, with sprinkles on top

rotag

well the day started when i got up @ 5 thhen went back to bed. so then i get up and it is just a litle after 9. i read my horoscope and it said to relax and have fun. so i still ended up going to KI. i knew skaterboy was going to be there so i text him when i left town, and did a follow up when i got to the park around 12:30. going thru security i only had my wallet, key's, & phone {which in the past only my camera set off the detectors} but as my luck would have it, my phone set it off, so i took out my phone, & keys and security almost confiscated the military can opener i had on the keys.

i met up with alex and skaterboy at db and we decided to go to the festhaus for some panda express. afterwards we went over to the tower for a litle, then went to ride Vortex. i came close to losen my keys on there. we went to the first arcade and spent some time in there, then on our way to the other arcade i did the age,weight,birthmonth game and won. couldn't figure out what i wanted so i let the boys choose. skaterboy picked up a bear and later gave it to these two girls. we spent probly 1.5 - 2 hours in second arcade just messin around and following a game tester who wasn't takin any the tickets he won.

as we were on our way over to db skaterboy started playing with his invisble yo-yo, and tellin me the reason for his haircut. we wated for srl to open and went to ride. then while we were waiting a ride op came down the stairs and booted some people out for jumping into the line while the line was closed. then we went over to the tower again {you know the park is busy, when there is a wait for the tower}. while up there alex was talking about swaying and i told him about the reasons why the tower needs to sway. i mentioned that if you stare at the fountains in one spot, you can see it sway. about that time we hear what sounds like the brake run on Drop Tower, but it was closer. the sound didnt stop, it just kept getting louder and louder. then out of nowhere we here what sounds like a sonic boom and saw four fighter jets flying too close at speeds of mach1, then instantaniously they were out of sight. i mean these things were like 100 feet above the tower.

then we goofed off till it was time for them to go. so i book it over to racer and rode red, followed by blue. then i rode Adventure Express{now is it just me or are the tunnels smelling like a porta-potty}. then i went to check the line for fof {which was too long}. so i went back to racer and rode red, followed by blue. then i went over to the towerand did it twice cause the first time i couldn't find the ride op at the top so i went back down to double check with abbey at the bottom{she such a nice girl}, also on the way down, mike the ride op, i noticed he turns his body away from people but he did make razzberry sounds in the mike and everyone looked at this one kid and stepped away from him as he repeadily stated i diddn't do it.

so i went over to bubba gumps shrimp shack and thought to myself i aint payin those prices. so i stepped on over to outer hanks and got a mixed drink for $7.04 plus tx. then i went to get pizza at the festhaus. i found out that only guest relations is selling drink wristbands. then went back to the tower. it started getting late so i booked it back to racer and rode red. it was my best ride yet cause i only clicked the bar down once, not twice and they just checked to see if it was locked and not double clicked. by then it was really late so i made a bee line over to beast for my first night ride of the season. i had two train waits in front of me before they shutdown for the fireworks.

then when riding resumed it was awsome. it was extremely dark, i had on my prescription aviator sunglasses, and there was a chill in the air. it was the first time in a long time The Beast gave me the shakes like it did. so as i am leaving i stopped to pick up some taffy. as i was on my way out to the car i was zoned out, when i saw some people waving at me almost like one of them dessert mirage sequences. it took me a while but then i realized it was giga and tom. in the back of my head i thought " shoot heres a perfect ending to a fun day and now seeing these freiends just lit the keg of pure enjoyment to amplify the ending 10x's". we caught up on some old gossip and realized we were like the next to last people on the lot. i decided to get out of there before security said somthin. on my way home i was so out of it that lookin at taillights gave a bouncy earthquake vision, and having two full throttle blue demons didn't help but it kept me awake for the nearly two hour drive back home.

hope you enjoyed another rotag adventure. stay tuned for the next exciting tr coming soon.