July 5th TR Good, then bad

skaterboy22101

I'm going to make this short and sweet. Got to the park about 9:30. Diamondback was stuck on the MCBR. That got fixed. Patrik(DB crew member) had me help him when the GP came. Talked to him for a bit. Later in the day, went to Firehawk to meet up with James(Firehawk crew) and we chated for a bit along with Katie(from MSD) in the employee parking lot. Went to DB again and got a couple more rides in. Then as I was leaving, a DB crew member preceded to make a comment to me. They said, "About time you leave. All of us here at Diamondback are getting sick of seeing you." I just left the platform, and went to Guest Relations. Told them what happened. They didn't seem to care. Isn't that a suprise..I asked for the supervisor, she didn't seem to care ethier. So, I preceded to ask for the area supervisor. The supervisor told me that there was no need of getting her. I started getting really mad. She finally got her for me. I talked to them about it and guess what? They didn't seem to care. So whatever Kings Island. You wonder why the park is getting to like it is. It's cause of s*** like this!

Wow, well I'm really sorry that happened to you.. but I think you prolly took it the wrong way. I don't know. I wasn't there but it seemed like the op was just trying to mess with ya a bit.

You can tell when a ride-op is messing with you. They were not messing with me. Of course it was from one of the crew members who don't like me. I like most of their crew, but some of them can be real a** h**** sometimes.

Wow, well I'm really sorry that happened to you.. but I think you prolly took it the wrong way. I don't know. I wasn't there but it seemed like the op was just trying to mess with ya a bit.

You can tell when a ride-op is messing with you. They were not messing with me. Of course it was from one of the crew members who don't like me. I like most of their crew, but some of them can be real a** h**** sometimes.

I am truly sorry this happened. But I think this is just one of those instinaces your just gonna have to walk away from. Sometimes I wish CF would be more like Disney...

CF like Disney? HA! Like that's ever going to happen.

Kings Island does have employees that do the right thing and are nice and curteious, but they are hard to find in the park.

Like Gabe, you are always nice to me, and everyone when ever I see you. Same with you Dare-To-Fly. The DB crew does mess around with me, but you can tell when they are doing it.

Like today, Patrik stapled me. He was messing around with me. Me and him are good friends.

CF like Disney? HA! Like that's ever going to happen.

What I was trying to compare was the friendliness around the park of Disney. CF should look at that. People often tend to go back to a park that was really nice, epically if employees go out of there way to do something for a guest.

Sarcasm is a risky thing...if one doesn't pick up on sarcasm then they could take something personally. Sounds like this may just be an example of someone being sarcastic towards you Skaterboy.

As for Guest Relations, I'm sure they aren't used to seeing many people your age in their office complaining about something, especially something as trivial as this. I'm not saying that's a good excuse and that you don't deserve the same respect as any other guest in the park, but Guest Relations deals with 40 some year old ticked off parents all day long about trivial stuff so when a 17 year old complains about something like this, they don't see it as a big deal.

I'm sorry, but I'm a little new to this whole board, so I don't know anyone here. SkaterBoy, do you actually work there? Or did you used to work there? I'm a little confused about the part in your initial post that said you had to help Patrik when the GP came. What did you help him with?

And you went to the park to B.S. with some of the employees there? How do you know them?

I'm just a little confused in general. It seems like you know some people who work there, so its more of a social thing for you as opposed to an amusement park thing. But then, you decide to complain to Guest Relations when someone snaps at you. What's the deal?!

Are you kidding me? Are you all kidding me? Wow. And TopGun1993, that was about a week ago, and I only waited around till then cause one of the crew members was driving me home. I guess I shouldn't even of posted that. Nobody here even seems to care. Wow. And thank you Ryan for talking to me about it today. Wow KIC, just wow.

I'm sorry, but I'm a little new to this whole board, so I don't know anyone here. SkaterBoy, do you actually work there? Or did you used to work there? I'm a little confused about the part in your initial post that said you had to help Patrik when the GP came. What did you help him with?

And you went to the park to B.S. with some of the employees there? How do you know them?

I'm just a little confused in general. It seems like you know some people who work there, so its more of a social thing for you as opposed to an amusement park thing. But then, you decide to complain to Guest Relations when someone snaps at you. What's the deal?!

Sorry for DP. Me and Patrik are good friends, and he asked me to help him, so I did. He asked me to help him direct the GP to the line entrance.

I go to the park for both reasons. I am friends with a lot of workers there, but that doesn't give the other employees there to do that. The person who said that does not like me. It's obvious. That still doesn't give them the right to say that. I had every right to complain. I'm not going to sit around and let someone say that to me, or anyone else in that matter. It's not right. So if people think i'm in the wrong to go and complain, then think that. I did the right thing.

Being a ride associate is a very important job that requires a lot of responsibility. It is their job to make sure everything is running smooth and most of all safe. Some associates might find it a tad bit distracting when one person keeps coming back to the same ride and joking around and having fun with them. There are just some times where you must know when to stop so the associates can get back to doing their JOB. Yes part of their job is to guest relate, but not pay attention to just one guest and have fun with them. You have to realize they have a great amount of responsibility to run a brand new coaster that gets thousands of visitors a day. There are times when you can have fun with the associates and hang out and others when they feel that they should be working their hardest. As I said above, being a ride associate requires responsibility and safety, there are sometimes when an employee must be focused.

No I don't! What if they said that to you? What would you have done? Tell me that!

I wouldn't have gone bonkers about it! I would have taken it as sarcasim. Which is probably what you didn't get. I also agree with goofywdw 100%.

Being a ride associate is a very important job that requires a lot of responsibility. It is their job to make sure everything is running smooth and most of all safe. Some associates might find it a tad bit distracting when one person keeps coming back to the same ride and joking around and having fun with them. There are just some times where you must know when to stop so the associates can get back to doing their JOB. Yes part of their job is to guest relate, but not pay attention to just one guest and have fun with them. You have to realize they have a great amount of responsibility to run a brand new coaster that gets thousands of visitors a day. There are times when you can have fun with the associates and hang out and others when they feel that they should be working their hardest. As I said above, being a ride associate requires responsibility and safety, there are sometimes when an employee must be focused.

I joke around with them, so what? They don't seem to care. But I also only joke around with the people that I know will also joke with me.

Im just going to stop posting now, nobody seems to give a s***.

If no one seems to give a s**t then why the hell would everyone including me appologize for this inconvience. I have had way worse things happen to me, but this is one of those things where you need to let it go. It was suppose to be a joke. That you didn't get. Just get over it. Sheesh.

HTCO, who cares...

If no one seems to give a s**t then why the hell would everyone including me appologize for this inconvience. I have had way worse things happen to me, but this is one of those things where you need to let it go. It was suppose to be a joke. That you didn't get. Just get over it. Sheesh.

HTCO, who cares...

How do you know it was a joke? Were you there? I know when they are kidding around! Ok?

Mod, can you just delete this topic? That would be great.

The Diamondback crew is very rude. A couple weeks ago I went with a friend and we rode Diamondback all day and one of the female crew members was really mean and I asked her for row 16 and she said NO YOU WILL GO WHERE I TELL YOU TO GO!

But some of the crew members are really nice to me.