Poll: What ride makes you the most dizzy

MrTools

Just thoght i would bring this up after the last visit i has. I had a friend with me who weights a little under double what i do (i dont weigh much) and while riding the monster our car was spinning so fast due to the off center weight i felt very ill only about thirty seconds into the ride :lol:

None of them make me dizzy..... sorry :lol:

i wasnt expecting everyone to have a ride they get dizzy on :P i actualy used to be able to ride the monster over and over again without feeling sick, but then abain the car wasnt spinning out of control :lol:

Monster. I will not go anywhere near that thing. Just the sight of it makes my stomach do a flip.

I can't ride Scrambler or Shake Rattle and Roll either.

-BUT-

If you guys are ever at CP with me and you want to ride a spinnie, I can do Super Himalaya and Witches Wheel! :D

I don't think Kings Island has anything that really makes me dizzy because the rides I get dizzy on are ones where I have significant control on how fast I spin, such as the Tip Top at Stricker's Grove or Spin a Ree that used to be at Coney

For me it Vortex. I have blacked out on Vortex before

My friend always blacks out on Vortex. Anyway I said other. The only ride at Kings Island that makes me dizzy is Danny Phantom's Flyers. Urg I hate that ride.

Well, none of the flatrides make me dizzy, but I always get dizzy after Vortex...

Anyways, A few years ago, I refused to get on Chaos (I think) at Cedar Point, that ride looked insane! Plus, I had just eaten....