Poll: What ride makes you the most dizzy

MrTools

• 4 weeks later...

I was reeling when I got off FOF the first and only time I rode it. I assume it's no accident that there's a bench right outisde of the exit. My daughter didn't want to go on it and I told her what could they possibly do to you in 1 minute and 5 seconds? Plenty, it turned out.

I was just feeling motion sick for about an hour after and since I also have to do the driving, that's not a good thing. My daughter had to go on the rides by herself after that as I was done for the day.

However, since that time, I have discovered the joy of Bonine, the motion sickness pills. I take one before I hit the road and I'm good all day. I can even ride all the spinning rides without a problem, and I used to avoid those. I still need to try FOF again, though. That will be the true test. I've just been afraid to try it again in case it sidelines me for the rest of the day. Maybe I need to do it early and get it out of the way.

^^ one word. AWESOME!! that looks F****** sweet! haha i love rides like that..haha (puke rides) :lol:

Thats more then one word lol

It was really fun you spin out of control and you get like 10 seconds of airtime a couple times your head hits the top of the cart and it's cool when you spin backwards all they way at the top.

^^ one word. AWESOME!! that looks F****** sweet! haha i love rides like that..haha (puke rides) :lol:

Thats more then one word lol

It was really fun you spin out of control and you get like 10 seconds of airtime a couple times your head hits the top of the cart and it's cool when you spin backwards all they way at the top.

WHAT? :blink: The one word was awesome...

At KI? None of them.

It takes a LOT to make me dizzy. Even Chaos or the spider at Holiday World can't do it. The only one I've managed it on lately was the tea cups at Six Flags America. My brother and I had our cup spinning so fast it was vibrating, and we kept that pace through the entire cycle. I'll admit I took a few sideways steps at the end of that! But it was all with a big grin on my face. :D

Of course, as people who've gone to the park with me know, the faster it spins, the better I like it!

^ Myself with Gordon Bombay, Captain Nemo and Cory Butcher on Tornado at Krazy City, spinning it for all we were worth! (OK, so I wasn't doing much of the spinning... 3 sets of hands were more than enough! :lol: ) We were the only four people out of our group crazy enough to do that.

And yes, I shot a POV of it. :lol:

th_103_0268.jpg

I have never gotten sick on ride, but this made me do a flash back to my younger days.

I was staying with a friend at Great Wolf (or what ever it was called) 20+ years ago. My friend found out that I had never been truly drunk and he wanted to fix that. He laid down a $50 bill on the table and told the waitress to bring Long Island Iced Teas till the money was gone. Needless to say we got hammered. The next day we went to KI. I did fine, but he had to hurl after a ride on the tea cups.

^ Myself with Gordon Bombay, Captain Nemo and Cory Butcher on Tornado at Krazy City, spinning it for all we were worth! (OK, so I wasn't doing much of the spinning... 3 sets of hands were more than enough! :lol: ) We were the only four people out of our group crazy enough to do that.

And yes, I shot a POV of it. :lol:

th_103_0268.jpg

I didn't really like Tornado but I only rode it once and it would be better if I could spin it more because the person I was with didn't let me.

I'm not sure where you are talking about...perhaps the Kings Island Inn? Great Wolf was not even a glimmer in anyone's eye 20 years ago, drunk or not.

Maybe, It was quite a while ago. I just know that it was in the general area that Great Wolf sits. But you are right there was no water park etc.

i rode the monster this past sunday and I didnt spin that much while we were going, but when it stop i work and work to get my pod spinning and I must say thats not the best thing to do when there is just u in it, it wore me out. But it was cool becuz everyone was watching me, someone even told me to give up that is wasnt goin to happen, but it did and a ride opp. asked me after if i was ok, cuz i about feel out of the seat when the unloaded me.

When I went to KI last Sunday, I started spinning myself after being loaded, but while in the air. Then, the ride started, and I spun very little. When the ride was over, I tried to make myself spin, and boy I did! I started out with a decent spin, and the people were asking me how I did that, but I was to busy to answer :lol:. I got spinning really, really, REALLY fast, and after I was by the ground, I still spun for at least two minutes, probably more. But, I Wasn't dizzy when I got done :huh: . Imagine that! It was so much fun!!!!! :DB)

• 5 years later...