Poll: What ride makes you the most dizzy

MrTools

I don't think dizzy is accurate, but Invertigo brings me close to nausea, with the added bonus of about a 2 hour headache. It's on my short list of rides I don't care to ride.

Are you a Southerner? Down there, "I don't care to" means "I don't wanna."

Where and when I was reared it meant "It doesn't matter either way to me."

• Like 1

Well I guess southern would apply. My mom is from Somerset KY., and my dad is from Jackson. I myself was born in a tiny little place called Ary, Ky. Though I was only there for about 2 days, I guess I still qualify, lol. To clarify though, in this instance it does indeed mean " I don't wanna" ;)

• Like 7

I was born and raised in southwest Ohio and have lived here my whole life, and my father is from southwest Ohio as well and my mother is from *ichigan. "I don't care to" has always meant "I don't want to" to me.

This thread on StackExchange has some discussion about it, though the OP there (along with several other sites I looked at) lists the reverse of what Terpy said (that in the South, it means "I don't mind doing it", and in the North, "I don't want to").

• Like 2