KI needs an Intamin!

yournamehere

I agree KI does need an Intamin, It would make it a better park than it already is. I could see if KD's new Giga does well than maybe in the future we could get an Intamin (Not Giga though..) I think if we ever get one, it'll be an Accelerator with a large top hat and an Inversion or two.

KI needs something equivelant to Maverick.

thats what I was thinking, when I was at Cedar Point, maverick was never down and it was the best one in the park, and the lines moved really quickly.

EDIT: ok it was down for like 20 minutes because of rain but we were inside and we all sang happy birthday to this random girl.

does anyone else think that the paint on intamin track fades really quickly, millenium force is starting to look purple, top thrill looks pink and grey, maverick is starting to turn a little pink, wicked twister is turning a really dull yellow and blue, and xcelerator is looking alot more faded than what it started out as.

KI needs to get an Intamin roller coaster! if they get one it will be the perfect park.

As much as I love Intamin coasters I also don't like them almost as much. As stated above they have so much downtime that I don't know if I'd want to see an Intamin coaster at Kings Island. As for being the perfect park, in my opinion that would be the one about 4 hours North of Kings Island in Sandusky.

KI needs something equivelant to Maverick.

I LOVE Maverick! It's my favorite coaster. If B & M could come up with something likie it I'd jump for joy!

Itamins are great and all, done get me wrong, but why on earth would they build one (other than one with Maverick restriants?)

The seat/seatbelt issues with Intamin are just obserd.

Why do they make them so short? why not longer so more could ride and spend more $$ at park?? Hell all the PTC trains now have like a 4 ft retractable seatbelt... Is there any reason Intamin doesnt?

Dive machine. There are only 2 in the United States. We need more. :lol:

I can remember back when Diamondback was umored to be a dive machine. I'm glad we got a hyper out of it. I can't get enough of it!

Diamondback is a great hyper coaster and it really completed King's Island but I would have been really happy with a B&M dive machine too. Griffon and SheiKra are freakin' sweet.