Favorite pics You've taken at KI

dragsterfan420

Sorry for the double posts but its been 2 hours and no one's responded.

This another one of my favorites I forgot to post. I like it so much it's now my avatar.

DSCN0827-1.jpg

Crazy looking pic of The Beast.

Omg I love this photo. Do you have a hi res version of it or a raw format? I would Love to make a wallpaper out of it.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the double posts but its been 2 hours and no one's responded.

This another one of my favorites I forgot to post. I like it so much it's now my avatar.

DSCN0827-1.jpg

Crazy looking pic of The Beast.

Omg I love this photo. Do you have a hi res version of it or a raw format? I would Love to make a wallpaper out of it.

I'm sorry i don't have a high resolution version of this pic. I took it a good while ago on a not so good camera. That's the biggest I can get it. :(

I have more to add from today/tonight :)

2h7zz2o.jpg

mkkv8z.jpg

fumc8p.jpg

2qvxmxf.jpg

t8uhk4.jpg

ou5q3c.jpg

29m9lq8.jpg

23st8hy.jpg

14nzt6g.jpg

2pquyit.jpg

242sgp0.jpg

eu55k7.jpg

ojiae8.jpg

23j4sbp.jpg

2s8nxbr.jpg

9k3uaq.jpg

5y689y.jpg

2i9oyzd.jpg

16jihhk.jpg

Sorry there are so many...I was in a picture mood today :P

that one of The Beast sitting in the station at night with lamps on overhead. it's awesome! that the exact mood that ride has. Makes me mad i lost my camera on The Racer ,lol

I've put most of my favorites on my deviantart page. violakat03.deviantart.com - I also have a ton of pictures in there from other parks I've been to. I've got bunches of pictures from Cedar Point. I think on my next KI trip I'm going to get a lot more photos and videos. Some of the amazing photos in this thread have definitely inspired me. :)

This is by far the best picture ever taken at Kings Island. I think we had Alyssa (TrainedBeast) take this picture for us, but i'm not one hundred percent certain. It was taken as what was left of the KIC group was leaving the park Sunday at the end of Ride Warriors Weekend. We decided to had to stop for a photo op at the Mystery Machine and I suggested having someone hanging out of the window, and everyone else just went along with it :D

103_0579.jpg