Kings Island frozen alcholic drinks

shellpo202

No not at all. There is barely any alcohol in them. They taste good, but are way overpriced.

I had a frozen margarita at Epcot and it was well worth it the 8.50. You could mix the flavors... they had lime, strawberry, mango, and apple. I gota all of them and you could get a nicew buzz off of them.

And I must add, being too drunk at a park is never a good thing..... For example, the woman who died on Flight Commander and Tower Johnny (and countless examples at other parks). Both of those should be lessons to us all about responsible behavior around rides that could literally kill those who act irresponsibly!!!!

Yeah the parking lot is the way to go, stop by thr liquor store get some tequila and take shots then ride although make sure you can handle your alcohol, or you might end up like this...

http://edmondclothing.com/wp-content/uploa...oaster-puke.jpg

Oh, nasty!! Poor guy......

Poor everyone! You know every last person on that train got a taste of that. :blink:

A couple weeks ago when I went to KI with my freinds and his dad. His dad had a couple of those drinks. We rode Diamondback right after he was finished. His dad got to the top of the lift hill and got sick over the edge of the hill. So glad I sat a row in front of them. A.K.A row 15