Whar is the deal with them not racing the racer

CoasterXtreme

Look I love PKI and I think that alot of things in the park are good, and I not asking for alot. I am not the only person that feel this way if you read the rest of the posts. People are trying to say to me that The Racer shouldn't have to race. I just fine that stupid that is all, after all the name of the coaster is The Racer. I am just defined my postion on this matter and alot of other people feel this way to Not Just Me!

OK, I am not trying to be mean here but, do you really think that just because your family doesn't ride when they're racing that 5,000 + guests will do the same. I honestly think that not a lot of people sit there and look at The Racer and see if they're racing or not, and then make a decision to ride or not. Waiting does c ause the lines to be longer. Just yesterday me and 7 other friends rode, 4 (including me) were on the forwards and the others on the backwards. They were racing but when it came to for our trains to race, the backwards train had somebody stuck in from the previous ride. Needless to say, when we got off the ride (and I went to 3-0 on the day) the backwards line was pretty backed up and they were waiting to race. Waiting once in a while I think will not cause the line to be longer, but waiting consistently will cause there to be lobger lines.*Reading your latest post* I understand that but just give the park a break, and really it must be the days you go, because I have gone about 10 times and every time they have tried to race.

Edited by Andy

People are trying to say to me that The Racer shouldn't have to race. I just fine that stupid that is all, after all the name of the coaster is The Racer. I am just defined my postion on this matter and alot of other people feel this way to Not Just Me!

So if they changed the name of the coaster to "Non-Racing White Woody" you'd quit your nagging? tongue.gif