Late Ticket Prices

CoasterKrazy

Is there a point in the regular operating day at Paramount's Kings Island where the ticket price drops? For example, say that at 7:00 PM the ticket price goes to half-off for those entering the park. Does anyone know that if PKI offers this ( 1 ) when it happens in the day and ( 2 ) how much the tickets cost at that time?

Actually, I do belive that PKi has an evening admission rate. I believe that after 5, the admission price drops by fifteen dollars or something like that. I don`t normally pay attention to the admission prices or ticket booths as I`m a season pass holder. You could probably find out the specifics by calling the park`s information line at 513-754-5700.

You are correct about the price dropping, and I belive there are actually two drops during the evening hours... call the number that was posted and they will be able to help you out some more, or look at the signs posted on the ticket booths right after you get through the metal detectors, it will be posted there.

The Meijer's and Blockbuster's in Louisville (I don't live in Cincy, so I'm not sure if they have the deal up there) are selling PKI tickets for $19.99. The tickets are good for the entire summer season, but are only on sale until June 15th. Also, on the tickets it indicates that you can visit the park after 5:00 either the day before or the day after you use your ticket for and additional $10.

So, you could go to the park after 5:00 on one day and return the next day for a full day and only spend $30.

Cris

Crispy, you live in Louisville as well??

My g/f and I are going up to PKI this Thursday and Friday. We bought 4 One Day passes all for 80.00. Its such a great deal and saved us alot of money. We're hoping to hit up waterworks friday morning or so, hopefully the weather stays nice and I wouldn't think the park would be that crowded, more so on Friday than Thursday.

Yep, from Louisville also and took advantage of the $19.99 tickets from meijer. I've bought two to use this summer. Unfortunately because I have class during the week and my boyfriend has work, it means we will only be able to visit on a saturday. I'm still looking forward to visiting, however.

Cris

I was recently golfing the Old Silo Golf Course outside Lexington (beautiful course, but a little wet) and I heard that on the 2 hr drive down. For those of you who golf, hit Old Silo, off of I-64, east of Lexington.