Simple question!

CincyMan98

Ugh, another poll (Sorta). UGH, about "What's your favorite coaster of all time and what's your favorite at KI" again?!? If I had a nickel for how many times I've seen this question before, I could buy a game at KI. Please, learn to make a poll, or at least learn to use the "Edit" button, and please,

Learn to use the Search Feature!!!!!!!

If I had a nickel for every time there was a poll started on this website, or even a topic about what your favorite coaster is, I would be able to purchase every phone in the Diamondback box brand new. I suppose I will answer the poll though. My favorite coaster period is Magnum XL-200. My favorite coaster at Kings Island is The Beast. But as Justin stated, I cannot pick one coaster over them all in some cases, I am a coaster enthusiast, I love them all.

I am a coaster enthusiast, I love them all.

Amen to that! Stop the coaster hate! Every coaster offers a different experience, and if you don't like the coaster and the experience it brings to the table, that's fine, but I don't think you should hate it.

I back you 99%, I am a coaster enthusiast, I do love roller coasters. I love all of them except one. I think we all know which one that is. It's here at KI, but as I have stated previously in other threads, if it is open I will ride it, no more than twice but I will ride it.

sucks.gif

Creating threads just to create threads is bad enough but if you cannot even figure out how to use the "edit" function or construct a proper poll and/or question, you should probably stick to reading and maybe replying.

I gotta admit that video was pretty funny, but really just weird.