7th Portal

PKIVortex

Oh man good times. That was an awesome film for the simulators. Easily my favorite one of all. Although I'll admit.. I'm not nearly a spongebob squarepants fan, but the simulator is pretty fun for it.

Guest TombraiderTy

Thanks for posting this, I've looked for the 7th Portal film on YouTube in the past without much luck. SpongeBob 3D and The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera, two other films that have shown in the Action Theater, are also on YouTube. I have yet to find James Bond 007, Smash Factory, Elvira's Superstition, or any of the other few films that have been shown there.

Not my fav at all good find, wish we could watch all the movies, just to remember:

Id say best ever Days of thunder, best theme, etc....

The other side is the theatre gone now???

I believe it is???

I'm not sure if you're making statements or asking questions.

Is, "I believe it is???" a question?

Side B of Action Theater has been cannibalized to keep the A Side running. As of now it is good for nothing more than a haunt attraction.

^ They keep up all the walls and medical equitment plus lights and stuff becasue my freinds dad lifetd me up to take some piccs of it for him wiht his camra with flash on and saw alot of it. *goes to camra to see if my pics are still there* crap there not there.

Or it could simply be a projector issue that'll be resolved. From the looks of it, they simply had a portable projector on top of the normal one, which would explain the poor picture quality. If it were permanent, I'd think that the normal one would just be gone altogether. The ride still draws in guests, but, much like the Crypt, won't draw in as many if they continue to operate it in the way that they currently do... (how long has SB3D been there, again?)

just a note, spongebob 3d has been running in 2d at least since last saturday and was running in 2d yesterday still. the 2d movie is pretty degraded, you can see a ton of things you sometimes see in cheap theaters except worse (black lines throughout, and in the middle there are some permanent ones that are very noticeable)