Is Kings Island crowded during Halloweekends?

zachman

King's Island does not have a Halloweekends, Cedar Point does. KI has the Halloween Haunt.

From Personal Experience:

-Fridays: Pretty darn dead

-Saturdays: During the day, normal summer weekday but come twlight the park is packed to the gills

-Sundays: Im told even more dead then Fridays

Cedar Point (if thats what you were asking about):

-Saturdays: The most crowded the park is during the entire year

-Sundays: Pretty darn dead

I was at CP last year in Oct, Fridays are busy when the weather is warm. Doesn't matter on Saturday, if its warm they come, if its cold they come. And Sundays are pretty busy, but not as bad as Saturday.

KI last year, every Friday I went to it was packed, didn't mater if it was warm or cold. Saturdays just want to afford all together. Sundays are light, and very enjoyable.

For Cedar Point, Fridays are never crowded. Saturdays are extremely crowded, like the most crowded days of the year. Sundays are crowded during the morning, but as the day goes on it gets less and less crowded. When I went to Kings Island, Saturday wasn't bad but there were long lines for the haunted houses, especially Urgent Scare. Then I went on the last day of the season which was Sunday and the park was dead that day, like Firehawk was only 15 minute wait.

King's Island does not have a Halloweekends, Cedar Point does. KI has the Halloween Haunt.

From Personal Experience:

-Saturdays: During the day, normal summer weekday but come twlight the park is packed to the gills

-Sundays: Im told even more dead then Fridays

Where is this Island that belongs to a king of which you speak?

Fridays (especially in the middle of Haunt) are very crowded. I didn't think it'd be too crowded, so I went. I was wrong :(.

fridays are way less packed than saturday evenings... but much depends on the weather. one weekend i went and it was dead, but it was also around 40 degrees with a nasty breeze. the other time it was a little busy, but it was nice in the 60s...

In my experience, it is best to be there when the park opens on a Friday hight. Then go to the coasters first, as most of the GP heads for the Haunts. Then do the outdoor Haunts later after it is dark. The get that last night ride on The Beast (or two or three, etc....) I always appreciate those rides, knowing that my days are numbered!

I only ride rides right when the park opens on Friday nights then it starts to get a little more crowded and I go to the Haunt attractions. Sundays were so fun to work during the Haunt because the park would be so empty and the guests would be happy with no lines and everyone was pretty relaxed.

I would avoid Cedar Point on Saturdays during Halloweekends, i remember we showed up at 6 pm on a saturday two years ago and people were parking in the grass along perimeter rd. Got in the park and the midway was jammed. Lines for everything were out of the ques. Waited 45 minutes for Wildcat. The4y also have staffing problems, cant wait to see what its like this october since they got rid of the bonus all together.

KI is pretty busy on saturdays and from past experience pretty nice on fridays and sundays.

It also gets busier as it gets closer to Halloween. The Fridays will get a little more crowded, but the Sundays will thin out since everyone wants to do the haunt attractions. Early in the off peak season, Fridays will be absolutely dead, kinda like they were in April and May. I went to every single Halloween Haunt day this year except one weekend I went to Cedar Point. The job I was working at the time, I got off at either 9 or 10 on Fridays and Saturdays and the park was open till 1, so my husband and I would go enjoy a few hours of rides. Strangely, even though Saturdays are packed during the day, they all go to the haunts at night, so at these very late hours, all the coasters were walk ons!

Cedar Point has one weekend each Halloweekends where the haunts are open on Sunday. DO NOT GO ON THIS WEEKEND. It is the busiest weekend of the year. I waited 2 hours for Gemini on Saturday night. That was the only thing we rode that day. Sunday was more like an average summer Saturday. Luckily, the crowds thinned as the night wore on, and we got Millie at a 30 minute wait in the last hour of park operation.

I have never gone during Halloween Haunt, for 2 reasons.

1. It is, as I am told, packed. You may not know it, but I loathe a packed park with a passion.

2. Because I'm not really into Halloween Haunt. While some other people may like it, I'm just not the kind of guy who enjoys that kind of stuff.

So, I go on Sundays, when there is no HH. And ya know what? It's the most dead I've ever seen the park! Last year during Sundays in October, I got walk ons on Invertigo, Drop Tower, Son of Beast, Flight of Fear, and more. If it's as empty as it has been before, I'm predicting 5 minute waits for Diamondback, if that.

Jackson, now saying to himself "Is it October yet?"

I'm getting excited about my first Haunt experience. My husband is bringing me for my birthday this year. It is Oct 2, so we are gonna make it a weekend. Hopefully it isn't crowded.

It shouldn't be to crowded because It's a friday night and most teens will be at their high school football games. Like me :)

I'm getting excited about my first Haunt experience. My husband is bringing me for my birthday this year. It is Oct 2, so we are gonna make it a weekend. Hopefully it isn't crowded.

It shouldn't be to crowded because It's a friday night and most teens will be at their high school football games. Like me :)

:D

In other words, the old people come out to play on Friday nights hahhahahha ;)

Ive gone on a Friday the past two years, once was the week before Halloween, the other Columbus day weekend. Both days the park was pretty uncrowded.

Also I strongly disagree with the coasters first plan for Friday, because both times I have been able to do every indoor house in the first hour before the outdoor zones open (and I "walked in" to all but Carnevil.) At 8, you need to be in line for the Trail of Terror, it by far has the longest line of the houses. Also for Tombstone Terroritory, I would strongly suggest a seat in the back cars of the train, on the left.

Ive gone on a Friday the past two years, once was the week before Halloween, the other Columbus day weekend. Both days the park was pretty uncrowded.

At 8, you need to be in line for the Trail of Terror, it by far has the longest line of the houses.

So Trail of Terror is a haunted house now? :D