When you go to KI what are you most excited about?

KI FANATIC 37

I'm just happy to be there :)

BTW, if any of you are at the park today, and you see a little short gal with 3 kids (a double stroller) and a bald hubby..come say hello ;) I'm in a brown shirt today and jean skirt. I really shouldn't be hard to spot.

This is what I look like...

2vdr0xt.jpg

I know this may shock some of you...but The Crypt.

Before Cedar Fair took over, Tomb Raider was my favorite ride in the park. I had never ridden anything like it, and I just thought the whole experience was amazing. The only time I have visited Kings Island since it became a Cedar Fair park was back in April. We waited in line for it at least an hour...twice. It broke down both times, right before we were about to get on. I know the ride cycle has been reduced to almost nothing since then, but I'm still excited to see what has happened with the ride. I am going in with very low expectations, so hopefully I won't be TOO disappointed.

After that, I am mostly looking forward to night rides on Diamondback and The Beast, as well as a great ride in the back seat on FOF.

p23261.jpg

This beautiful piece of steel artwork. :D

Nice pic, but wouldn't it look so much better without the ugly box next door! Please note, that I am not advocating removal of Crypt - I just think it looks awful in what has become again a great area of the park.