G-Force

thebeastisawsume

Flight Deck, last row really pulls you over that first hill. Then gravity takes over from there. The whole ride is full of great forces, the ride is just too quick for people to think about it. One of my favorite spiels the crew says "Enjoy your ride on Flight Deck, brought to you by gravity. We discover it, you experience it." Or something along those lines. :lol:

Easy choice- The Beast's 540 degree tunnel helix finale. At night especially.

But Vortex and Flight of Fear also pulled some serious Gs when I was on them- Vortex to a bit of painful degree on my shoudlers, but it was OK.

And Diamondback had tons of airtime, and that counts because that means you are feeling "Zero Gs"...wait, on second thought, no it does not! Zero G is No G! :lol:

I love the G's on "Diamoundback". Like Terpy said, G forces include Negative G's, and Diamondback by far has the most of that at KI. It was close for the final helix of The Beast, by far one of the greatest elements ever on a coaster, but Diamondback's insane airtime takes the trophy.

Think about it. Ever hear of "negative g's?" Airtime involves negative g's to an extent. Not as much as it once did, many years ago. Modern coasters are designed to give the sensation of airtime without also introducing unnecessary risks.

What could happen if there was too many negative g's on a coaster?

I just love the g-forces I encounter getting slammed around The Beast car in the straightaway shed trim brakes or on Vortex when stopping behind SR&R :P

Seriously, Beast double helix is my favorite right now, followed closely by Flight Deck but all time favorite had to be on King Cobra (loop, bunny hops, and dip to the left while standing were great).

i would say at ki, the best g's are in Vortex's helix. I would say The Beast's double helix, but the past few times I have riden it, That finale is just too rough now. It really kinda hurt my neck last time.

i would say at ki, the best g's are in Vortex's helix. I would say The Beast's double helix, but the past few times I have riden it, That finale is just too rough now. It really kinda hurt my neck last time.

They just retracked Beast's helix. In my experience, it is smoother now than it has been in many years.

They just retracked Beast's helix. In my experience, it is smoother now than it has been in many years.

Front seat at night The Beast's helix is the best thing ever.