Halloween Haunt?

Fear the Four

Can someone explain this to me? I didn't do any of it. I just rode roller coasters. LOL

Take the time to try the Haunt attractions some of them look really good but the ones I tried last year was just plain stupid.(Urgent Scare and Cornstalkers)

I know. Urgent Scare was not scary at all. It was just really gory. Kind of like that one movie... "Haunting in Connecticut". :rolleyes:

All it pretty much was a bunch of infected doctors working on infected patients which are screaming.... very scary. NOT!

So what doesn't scare you or another person on this board may be the very thing that drops someone else.

Did you work Urgent Scare?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww.. I've missed you!! I loved working in the next room the last weekend with you guys :) minus having to jump out of that bed to push the darned button everytime... why the button was not in the elevator... i will never know....

it has been awhile :) We did have some fun in and around that room, but I am STILL trying to figure out why the button was not in the room. LOL... I'm already getting ready for this year....looking forward to some good scares

• 2 weeks later...

I'm excited to see if there is going to be a new haunt this year. There better be because I plan on coming back again, since one of my friends is going to Xavier for college.

I went last year the 1st weekend Halloween Haunt opened and I thought it was amazing. Granted I heard it got better as the weeks went on but still for opening weekend. I was pretty satisfied.

I really liked Urgent Scare, Club Blood and Death Row.

All 3 of these houses scared me a lot. Especially Urgent Scare...but then again I get scared really easily. I'm a little upset I missed Massacre Manor though I heard it was really good and every time me and my friends walked by we heard screams coming from the building. So that seemed to be a very promising house.

I thought the Trail of Terror and Tombstone Terror-Tory were OK. In the Trail of Terror we kept running into the group in front of us so we knew all the scares before they happened. Tombstone Terror-Tory was just a huge suck fest in total. But I went with a cool group of kids and we made sure to just have fun the entire way through.

But anyways can't wait for another exciting Halloween Haunt season.