Terpy's 20,000 Post

I noticed that Terpy is creeping up on his 20,000 post. I know it will be a few months or possibly weeks before it happens, but I wanted to start a thread that we could all give him congratulations on the impact he has on this site.

Thanks Terpy for all the wonderful posts, you bring a lot of intelligence and insight to the KIC community!

I always enjoy your posts. Please don't stop, and I am looking forward to another 20,000! :)

So Terpy is of the male gender. Finally, one detail of the wise person is known. So, what was the meeting like? What's he look like?

I met someone on Opening Day who was a man, VERY nice and chatty, about 6 foot two inches (give an inch or take four), some gray-ish hair, not skinny, but not very large, he was well traveled, does that sound like him? I really want to meet this person who calls himself The Interpreter.

... I really want to meet this person who calls himself The Interpreter...

As does everyone else on this board. :)

Well, maybe not everyone as somethey already met him. I'm still putting my money on that was Terpy standing in line behind me while waiting for Diamondback on Opening Day. Hey, I can always hope, and imagine, that was him and think I've met one VERY wise person.

I noticed that Terpy is creeping up on his 20,000 post. I know it will be a few months or possibly weeks before it happens, but I wanted to start a thread that we could all give him congratulations on the impact he has on this site.

I had posted the following on a different thread earlier this week, but will cut/paste it here to add to the congrats.

- On a different tack: Have others, beside me, noticed that Terpy is closing in on post # 20,000. While I know he doesn't care about post counts (just see his responses when his post count is discussed), I think that is a pretty decent milestone as well - especially since most of his post are informative, beneficial to the community at large, and/or funny. I think there should be a contest to guess when and where his 20,000th post is made or whether it will include a "*sigh*", a "HAD to", or a "just sayin'"

Wow and I was so excited about getting to post 400 ;) Thanks to Terpy (or Teryp? :blink: ) for all his great posts.

Funny part is when I went to fix this it was correct? Who knows! :o

I fixed the typo in the topic title for you. No, it didn`t fix itself, I caught it and corrected it!

Wow and I was so excited about getting to post 400 ;) Thanks to Terpy (or Teryp? :blink: ) for all his great posts.

Funny part is when I went to fix this it was correct? Who knows! :o

I fixed the typo in the topic title for you. No, it didn`t fix itself, I caught it and corrected it!

Thank you kind sir! I was a little confused!

• 3 weeks later...