It's a Mid Summer's SCREAM!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^I did not attend the event, I didn't even go to the park as a guest. Though as an employee, the first couple of hours up until about 12:30, 1 didn't seem all too bad. I ended up getting assigned to Festhaus today and I heard that a few minutes after my sup. told me to go to Festhaus that Jukebox got slammed with people and about that time Festhaus became very crowded also. I would say though that the park attendance was pretty much the same as any other Saturday.

Derek, who enjoyed working in Festhaus today since he got to see his favorite KI show.

P.S I hope everybody that attended the event today had an excellent and memorable time. I actually did see a big group of you at one point today while I was coming back from break. Wanted to stop by and say hi to all of you but I was focused on getting back from break on time.

Just wanted to thank everyone who made today such a great day! (Except for Mother Nature who was PMSing it big time :angry: )

Morning ERT was fun, lunch was excellent, Beast walk back was great and the sign shop tour was too fun!

We didnt make it till PM ERT-I am still trying to recover from my California trip earlier this week-was way pooped!!

It was nice meeting new KIC-ers!!! I was SOOO proud to see my Mid Summer Scream t-shirts on people!! I got soo excited when I saw them!!! Now I know how a fashion designer feels when he sees his design walking down the walkway for the 1st time!! My hubby and I wore ours also!!

I was also quite proud to see my MSS buttons on the Diamondback crew who deserved something for starting work early and finishing work late thanks to our ERTs!

Again my thanks to Cathy, Ryan and Don-everyone had a blast and the event was a great success!

Thank you!!!

Jo

(who is going to start charging to let people take pictures of her CP tattoo!!! ;) )

Just wanted to thank everyone who made today such a great day! (Except for Mother Nature who was PMSing it big time :angry: )

Morning ERT was fun, lunch was excellent, Beast walk back was great and the sign shop tour was too fun!

We didnt make it till PM ERT-I am still trying to recover from my California trip earlier this week-was way pooped!!

It was nice meeting new KIC-ers!!! I was SOOO proud to see my Mid Summer Scream t-shirts on people!! I got soo excited when I saw them!!! Now I know how a fashion designer feels when he sees his design walking down the walkway for the 1st time!! My hubby and I wore ours also!!

I was also quite proud to see my MSS buttons on the Diamondback crew who deserved something for starting work early and finishing work late thanks to our ERTs!

Again my thanks to Cathy, Ryan and Don-everyone had a blast and the event was a great success!

Thank you!!!

Jo

(who is going to start charging to let people take pictures of her CP tattoo!!! ;) )

I want to second that. A great time was had by all! A special thanks to all of our amazing friends in the Great Ohio Coaster Club for putting this into motion!!!!!

I can't wait to see the PTRs rolling in!!