better coaster Millinuem Force or Diamondback?

diamondback1

Not every coaster has to be about airtime.

Cedar Point has many, many ride, show and attraction choices. If you can't find something fun to do at Cedar Point, the problem is probably not with the park, but with you!

This is why we get along so well.. you may be the only one on this board who got the point I am trying to make.

I totally got what you meant! I love Millie and im not going ot fault it for not having something it wasn't made to have.

Not every coaster has to be about airtime.

Cedar Point has many, many ride, show and attraction choices. If you can't find something fun to do at Cedar Point, the problem is probably not with the park, but with you!

This is why we get along so well.. you may be the only one on this board who got the point I am trying to make.

*raises hand* I understand, too.

Millennium Force is way better than Diamondback. Millennium Force is way taller, way faster and has more air time than Diamondback. I went on Diamondback a few weeks ago and I was a little disappointed. I thought it would be a lot better. Kings Island has so much land to work with you would think that they would make a ride that it at least 300ft.

• 1 month later...