What's your favorite KI show?

CedarPointer

Second year running - County Line is still the best show at Kings Island.

Thank you Ryan. Somebody with the same opinion as me. I loved County Line last season, and love it even more this season.

The cast this season is also VERY friendly as I have seen the show over 20 times this season and even watched 5 out of the 6 showings of it Monday the 27th and after every show, I will go up and talk to the cast and they seem to really enjoy having me around for all of the shows.

If this was last season I may have picked Flashback: Totally 80's. I thought the show was very well done last season but now this season I just can't get into the show.

Endless Summer I think is the best it has ever been. The skaters are VERY talented and seem to just enjoy the show alot more than previous seasons.

Down Home Country I enjoy, I just don't like older style country music. Most of the songs I am not a big fan of but I think just the way the show is performed by the cast really makes me enjoy it.

I have yet to see Marty's Party though. Once my younger cousin comes into town in a couple of weeks, I will try to take her into it as I really want to see the show with all of the great comments I have heard about it.

I like Down Hoke country cause my freind works in it. And I kinda like Marty Party even though the day after I saw the show I had to get a new cell phone do to water damage and I didnt even ride a water ride I remember it was from that show at the end with the big water cannons thast I sat infront of.

Oh my. Catching things on one's head. Hilarity. Water. Marshmallows. Puns even worse than a very prolific poster's here. Well, they aren't that bad. Or they are.

Romance. History. Geography. (Don't believe that one? Watch where you sit!) Watching little ones laugh hysterically. And fun. Most of all, fun. Fun for all ages. Yes, that's trite. But tis true this time. It is.

What is Marty's Party about?

I honestly can't explain it. However, I can say that when it was time to toss marshmellows at Marty, I stood up to throw mine, and hit this little toddler boy in the back of the head, not Marty. Didn't hurt him, I mean, it was a marshmellow..but I couldn't have done that again if I tried :lol:

Our friends that went with us that weekend still tease me about hitting a little kid.

(rereading my response makes me sound like a horrible person lol, I promise he was ok! He didn't even know anything hit him. I did feel bad and sat back down all red-faced.)