What's your favorite KI show?

CedarPointer

• 4 weeks later...
I may be in the minority here, but I always look forward to Flashback: Totally 80's. I grew up in the 80's, and to me, watching that is hilariously entertaining.

I know Justin's all time favorite is Down Home Country :P:lol:

the props for that show always seem to be a bit much for me. i think its the big wigs! Dane must not have liked that show so much, dont see any 2009 photos to refrence so heres on from 2008

ElectraShw2-29.jpg

Endless Summer on Ice was by far my favorite show this season (though I didn't see Don't Stop The Music! or Marty's Party). Lots of people can dress up and sing well-known songs, but not too many people can perform on ice skates, let alone do some of the things that Colleen and Josiah did:

• 4 weeks later...
Endless Summer on Ice was by far my favorite show this season (though I didn't see Don't Stop The Music! or Marty's Party). Lots of people can dress up and sing well-known songs, but not too many people can perform on ice skates, let alone do some of the things that Colleen and Josiah did:

I liked this part.