Jeffrey Siebert PC Game

RyanA

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game's finished now, but I haven't been able to find a way to mail it. Hopefully I can find a way to e-mail it by tuesday, but if not, I may have to send a copy on disc to someone to put on their site. AOL won't let me attach a folder, if someone knows how, please tell me. However, the game is 35 megabytes, but hey, it's free, so hopefully no one will complain.

Ryan

Ive tried to contact you many times...

I can set up an FTP account on my webpage just for you, and you can upload it to the site.. although 35mbs would take a while if you are on dialup. If you would like to, e-mail me or just respond below.

Also, make sure the file is .zip format, or it would take even longer. There are some other possible methods that i can work out for ya, so just let me know.

Okay, I finally got the zip to work. There will be 2 winzip files sent. Hopefully, the first will get sent tonight, the other, sometime tomorrow. I have one last test to perform, and the game is about 24 megs total. There are 2 zips because I had to break it up because of file size. Make sure you read the readme in the second zip file, it'll tell you how to get the game working, it's pretty simple, but also pretty strange. But it will work. If you have any questions, just pm me. Expect the game to arrive at your computer within(hopefully)24 hours. Thanks!

Sorry, but the game has once again delayed after testing. The game uses a sort of movie clip for it's opener and credits, neither of which transfer over the net well. Instead, I'm replacing them with straightforward pictures, doing this requires some extra time, but the game is still on track. The new date for release is tomorrow night, as I need to correct this problem, and send it thru testing tonight and tomorrow. Also, the game will now be around 15 megabytes in size, and will be in one zip file. After you open the zip, all you have to do is click on the icon and it'll start up. This is much simpler than the previous process involving 2 zip files. Thankyou for your patience.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, the game's finishing touches are being put on it, I found alot of bugs that needed fixing. It would have already been out, but I had to go on vacation before I could finish. The game will be hosted on sites, not sent via e-mail. When I release the game I'll name the sites you can obtain it at. Sorry for the delay, and by the way, anyone wanting the game to be hosted on their site, pm me.

It's done! Finnaly it's done!!!!!!!!! I'll be sending it out to sites to host by as early as tonight! Thankyou for your patience, everyone. Once again, any persons with sites who would like to host "Jeffrey Siebert's Big Adventure", should PM me BY TONIGHT. I'll have a list of sites that will be hosting sometime tomorrow.

What's the size?

The zip file is around 11 megabytes

What's it about?

It's a low difficulty RPG(Role Playing Game)

What's the story?

When PKI's next coaster's designs are stolen, it's up to PKI Marketing's very own Jeffrey Siebert to get them back...