People OUTSIDE KI Say The Darnedest Things

IndyGuy4KI

I have 4g (headed to 2g soon) ear lobes, among other current ear piercings and removed non-ear piercings. When I take my earrings out you can't tell I have stretched ear lobes. Many say 2g is the point of no return, go past 2 and you will forever have messed up lobes. I try not to judge anyone based on appearance, in my field being judgmental based solely on appearance is dangerous.

• Like 5

A friend has recently asked me this, "what do you think would be the most painful fresh piercing to get before riding coasters?"

Cartilage, I got them pierced before my trip to Carowinds in 2011. It kinda hurt on Afterburn.

Any piercing other than a female's ears makes you a weirdo in my book.

So I'm a weirdo for having my cartilage pierced?

• Like 1

Any piercing other than a female's ears makes you a weirdo in my book.

So I'm a weirdo for having my cartilage pierced?

Um... yeah... THAT'S the reason you're a weirdo... we'll go with that! :lol:

In my usual day-to-day activities, I normally wouldn't associate with people with piercings anywhere besides their ears, or with gauges in their ears. But having worked Haunt, I've gotten to know quite a few and become friends with some, and they are some very fine people indeed!

Never judge a book by its cover, it's what's on the inside that counts, and any other folksy saying you can think of that can apply to this conversation.

• Like 10

We were in line for FoF behind a group of teens that had a lot of piercings. People looked at them weird, they were whispering about them. We started talking to them. They were really great guys and gals. I will say when I started talking to them, they looked at me weird. I guess "normal" people like me don't often start talking to then very often. However, I will talk to about anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

One style is not enough for me.

One day you may catch me in skinny jeans, a band t-shirt, with ALL of my piercings in.

The next day you may see me in cargo shorts, an Aeropostale shirt, Nike Shoes and NO piercings.

My different "styles" has nothing to do with my personality.

Gator, I couldn't say it any better. Never judge a book by its cover.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

A conversation I just had two minutes ago with a couple of co-workers, about our supervisors who are away at a confernce in Orlando today through Friday:

Co-worker 1: "I wonder if {Supervisor #1} and {Supervisor #2} were able to go to Disney World today."

Co-worker 2: "They weren't going to Disney today."

Me: "Yeah, they were going to Universal."

Co-worker 1: "That's not part of Disney?"

Co-worker 2 laughs

Me: "No, they're different parks, owned by two separate companies."

Co-worker 1: "Shows what I know..."

• Like 8

Amusement parks aren't all owned by the same people?! /sarcasm\

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

No, it's all owned by the Illuminati.

I have no un-natural holes on my body except for the button on my stomach.

I have one style, that is, my own(Which some call hipster, others don't even know what to call it!).

• Like 1

^ Coincidentally, I recently filled out an online survey for Universal. They asked a lot of questions about whether or not I knew Universal isn't part of Disney. Apparently that's a common misconception?

I completed a survey from Universal a few months ago that asked a bunch of questions about that too. Probably the same one you took.

• 3 months later...

^ Coincidentally, I recently filled out an online survey for Universal. They asked a lot of questions about whether or not I knew Universal isn't part of Disney. Apparently that's a common misconception?

I completed a survey from Universal a few months ago that asked a bunch of questions about that too. Probably the same one you took.

You'd be SHOCKED how commonly that's believed.
  • Like 1