People OUTSIDE KI Say The Darnedest Things

IndyGuy4KI

Today in gym people were talking about how they want to go to Kings Island. This kid said "my grandma works at Kings Island she could get us like 30 free gold cards!" The other kid said "Dude no way can I have a gold ticket!"

I could not help by laughing at them as I walked out the door.

Oh gosh, that's hilarious. I wonder if he actually thought that was true?

This is all I have to say. Fail?

Basically every post on that FB page (except for the people who tired correcting) is an EPIC FAIL.

"OH NOOOZZZ DEY ARE TEARDING DEM DOWN???"

"Dey shuld make Son of Beast a Steel coaster"

"i love the son of the best! don t destory it!"

and my favorite

"Isn't Vortex Sinking" "Yep, that's what I heard" "Same Here"

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday in Gym, I heard one of my buddies say that "Snoopy Land" had 10 coasters and his dad owned Kings Island.

Ya everybody at my school calls it Snoopy Land........some people really just say whatever. Haha.

Comment from link above on facebook

Ever since Cedar Point bought Kings Island from Paramount everything has gotten dumber and dumber. They had to get rid of all the Nick. characters and made everything SNOOPYLAND for god's sake! and the new names for some of the rides? Ridiculous. Like, Drop zone got changed to Drop Tower.

One of my customers asked me the other day that they heard KI removed The Beast. I laughed and said oh trust me that is far from true, I've been there 3 times already and I've ridden it. His response was oh ok, good, it's the world's longest wooden coaster, it holds that title you know.

:huh: ok.

Yesterday in Gym, I heard one of my buddies say that "Snoopy Land" had 10 coasters and his dad owned Kings Island.

Ya everybody at my school calls it Snoopy Land........some people really just say whatever. Haha.

Ever since Cedar Point bought Kings Island from Paramount everything has gotten dumber and dumber. They had to get rid of all the Nick. characters and made everything SNOOPYLAND for god's sake! and the new names for some of the rides? Ridiculous. Like, Drop zone got changed to Drop Tower.

yea, people just amaze me, and good luck if you ever try to put any truth into your wall post, i've had every single wall post of mine deleted because the fifth grader running the page believes i'm lying about Vortex not sinking. <_<

yea, people just amaze me, and good luck if you ever try to put any truth into your wall post, i've had every single wall post of mine deleted because the fifth grader running the page believes i'm lying about Vortex not sinking. <_<

WOW! I'm speechless.

This is from inside the park, and it is more of an action rather than something that someone said, but anyways....

I was at the park last night and it appeared as though there were some out of state organizations/groups (church groups?). Means to say, it was packed. Well around 8:00 I was in Action Zone and it started to rain. Almost ALL of the people took off and crammed into the small On-Location building, as well as under the overhang at ice scream zone, when the festhause was just a few steps away, and was'nt even half full. laugh.gif

Yesterday, KI posted a picture on their Facebook page showing Gary Coleman on his 2000th Diamondback ride. Several people who saw that picture were apparently unable to comprehend that there might be more than one person named Gary Coleman, as there are several comments along the lines of "That doesn't look like Gary Coleman!".

Yesterday I was laying by the pool and heard some 16-ish kids talking (and smoking) and heard them say that the tallest roller coaster in the world was at Cedar Point. That is understandable because it was at one point right? well they continued to say that it was 600 ft tall and went 250 mph!! lol then they started talking about the helicopter ride at ki and how they wanted to do that when they went there this summer b/c one of them did it last year and liked it! All I could do was laugh!

Yesterday I was laying by the pool and heard some 16-ish kids talking (and smoking) and heard them say that the tallest roller coaster in the world was at Cedar Point. That is understandable because it was at one point right? well they continued to say that it was 600 ft tall and went 250 mph!! lol then they started talking about the helicopter ride at ki and how they wanted to do that when they went there this summer b/c one of them did it last year and liked it! All I could do was laugh!

That has been gone for what 3 to 4 years now?

Yesterday I was laying by the pool and heard some 16-ish kids talking (and smoking) and heard them say that the tallest roller coaster in the world was at Cedar Point. That is understandable because it was at one point right?

Four different occasions to be exact, Gemini in 1978, Magnum in 1989, Millennium Force in 2000 and Top Thrill Dragster in 2003. They also claimed Blue Streak was the Tallest in the world, but that was just a gimmick I believe. Finally, Mean Steak, Raptor and Mantis were the tallest and fastest of there type when first built.