Invertigo

DiamondbackLover

I rode Invertigo at night and I didn't find anything special about it. Just a normal ride. (there are two many lights shining on it so it's not like a ride in the dark).

You must have it mistaken. Invertigo is in front of the park and at night didn't have any lights shining on it (when I rode it)

I rode Invertigo at night and I didn't find anything special about it. Just a normal ride. (there are two many lights shining on it so it's not like a ride in the dark).

You must have it mistaken. Invertigo is in front of the park and at night didn't have any lights shining on it (when I rode it)

At Haunt I belive there is a bright light that shines on it.

I am not mistaken. I know that Invertigo is in the front of the park. It has big spotlights under it's structure and it 'highlights' it at night (after dark). It looks pretty sweet.

I can't find a nighttime picture of it, but I'm sure someone on here has one. (hint hint please post it wink wink).

I am not mistaken. I know that Invertigo is in the front of the park. It has big spotlights under it's structure and it 'highlights' it at night (after dark). It looks pretty sweet.

I can't find a nighttime picture of it, but I'm sure someone on here has one. (hint hint please post it wink wink).

I googled this

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3155/297608...9128c53.jpg?v=0

LIGHTS!!!!

Guest KINGSISLANDMASTER
Thanks for your opinion I guess....lol

* It's one of the fastest in the park

* I'm not sure what that means...

* Again, huh? The point is to entertain you. As with any roller coaster.

* Not really (there's another o in too btw)

* Doesn't have anything to do with the ride

Okay I kinda like it I will not ride it because I fear I'll get stuck on the hill and with Invertigo, I won't like it and its just to much for me,and about the speed, its not one of the fastest roller coasters there, 55 mph, not too fast.

Here's one of my night shots of Invertigo

o7q63s.jpg

It's blurry because some guy kept bugging me. He kept jumping in front of my camera begging ( I mean literally begging) me to take his picture. My husband finally confronted him and told him to leave me alone :lol:

My thoughts:

Pro's:

Six inversions

Catches you by surprise.

Con's:

G's are way too strong.

Can't even see anything.

Head restraints are VERY tight.

Not very smooth.

Gives me a headache and stiff neck every time I ride it. Only ride in the park that gives me a headache.

Very short ride.

Agree, really loud.

Always has an insanely long line.

Capacity is horrendous.

Just my thoughts. It's my least favorite coaster. I mean, I know Little Bill's Giggle Coaster isn't good but I mean it doesn't have ^THAT^ many cons opposed to Pros.

Why did you post it? Invertigo is fun at night and none of you will change my opinions....

I was posted to show that I was not mistaken and that Invertigo DOES have lights shining on it at night. Thanks to whoever the two people were that posted the pics.

...Cons:

Head restraints are VERY tight...

Personally, I like the head restraints. They are more confortable than the other ones in the park, and they keep my head from being like a ping pong ball.

Why did you post it? Invertigo is fun at night and none of you will change my opinions....

I was posted to show that I was not mistaken and that Invertigo DOES have lights shining on it at night. Thanks to whoever the two people were that posted the pics.

...Cons:

Head restraints are VERY tight...

Personally, I like the head restraints. They are more confortable than the other ones in the park, and they keep my head from being like a ping pong ball.

I hate the head restraints. It hurts my whole head my ears is the worse plus once you stick your head out its hard to get it back in.

I actually like the ride and try to at least ride it once when I am there. Yesterday I rode it in the very front seat, the one where you face down with nothing in front of you going up the first lift hill, and it was a great ride. I almost black out when I ride it but still a fun ride.