Which HAUNT do you think would be the most fun to work at?

kjkjkj

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I applied and am going to one of the open interviews... However if you have a preference not to be near clowns (Yuck) I don't suppose they'll put you there anyways? Right?...

So you don't want to work with the other clowns at Kings Island?

Terpy, sneaking out the left door before some of his friends there pelt him with their shoes...or worse...

I got the job! I was at "Monster Resources" from about 11:45-1 something! I got placed in Trail of Terror, which is one of my favorite HAUNTS! My cousin also got the job and got placed in Tombstone TERRORtory! The interview/audition definitely weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be! I am going to work Fridays and Saturdays. Thanks for all the advice everyone!

I am pretty sure I saw Rotag, but he was across the very tiny and packed waiting room. So I didn't get a chance to say anything. How did it go for you?

^where are you going to be in urgent scare or do they not tell you what area of the maze you're working in?

if so i will try to look for you this year, that is if my sister doesn't go, and pretty much shove me through the mazes.

we honesty got threw urgent scare in about ten minutes because of her.

certain haunts have vareing age differences, monster resources has a bullitin board for this & yes that would be corect for the interest form but might i highly sugest filling out an online ap. and once there for open interview prepare to sign away for like nearly 30+ pages. ;)

certain haunts have vareing age differences, monster resources has a bullitin board for this & yes that would be corect for the interest form but might i highly sugest filling out an online ap. and once there for open interview prepare to sign away for like nearly 30+ pages. ;)

Yeah, I didn't even fill out that huge packet yet. I just brought it home, so I could fill it out there, I wasn't even sure what to write down for some of the stuff. I am just going to turn it in Wednesday, and get my park ID.

I have a question here. If your 15 can you apply to work at the Haunt? I've heard through a friend you can, and I didn't know what to tell him.

Because of the child labor laws in Ohio, it is very, VERY difficult to work at Haunt if you're 15 years old. I looked up the restrictions and it would be near impossible to work at Haunt, mostly because of the late hours involved.

I was up at the park today for my audition... I got my spot on the Haunt Team as a Pirate. The associates working were all very friendly. Several were holding conversations about how dead today was in there compared to yesterday. I am so stoked...The only negative thing will be the drive from Columbus to Mason every weekend. While not terrible,still a drag.

I was up at the park today for my audition... I got my spot on the Haunt Team as a Pirate. The associates working were all very friendly. Several were holding conversations about how dead today was in there compared to yesterday. I am so stoked...The only negative thing will be the drive from Columbus to Mason every weekend. While not terrible,still a drag.

shelbyville, in to mason, oh for me. i think im gonna just drive halfway home and crash at the rest area and then come back to save on gas.

Congrats! "Monster Resources" was pretty packed on Saturday. The entire waing room/lobby area was so full, that there were no chairs left!

Guest KINGSISLANDMASTER

I believe the new haunt attraction is called

Removed, do not post privileged information.

Edited by Dane

Guest KINGSISLANDMASTER
I have a question here. If your 15 can you apply to work at the Haunt? I've heard through a friend you can, and I didn't know what to tell him.

Because of the child labor laws in Ohio, it is very, VERY difficult to work at Haunt if you're 15 years old. I looked up the restrictions and it would be near impossible to work at Haunt, mostly because of the late hours involved.

No you can't but you can try for the food and beverage, I tryed and didn't get it for the haunt casue

I'm 15 but I did get hired for food and Beverage

Some people pay to be scared, some come in just to heckle us and others, well I don't know what their agenda is, and the way they walk through all stone faced, you wonder why they came in the first place, but working Haunt is simply FUN.

I don't understand why someone would pay to come and try to prove how tough they are by not acting scared. I know when I go through I've got a huge smile on my face, and it gets even bigger if someone successfully scares me.

shelbyville, in to mason, oh for me. i think im gonna just drive halfway home and crash at the rest area and then come back to save on gas.

Wait. You're going to drive halfway home, sleep, and then go back to Kings Island? Why don't you just sleep somewhere closer to KI?

No you can't but you can try for the food and beverage, I tryed and didn't get it for the haunt casue

I'm 15 but I did get hired for food and Beverage

I was talking about being a SCAREactor. I knew you could be hired for other positions if you're only 15 years old.