Which HAUNT do you think would be the most fun to work at?

kjkjkj

Congratulations Kyle, Rotag & Agent SoB!

I went to Human Resources on Sunday at about 4:00, and it was pretty dead in there...yes, pun fully intended! I'm not working Club Blood again this year. This time, I'll be in the new attraction. Since it hasn't been officially announced by the park I won't say what it is, but it should be pretty interesting! :ph34r:B)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Human Resources on Sunday at about 4:00, and it was pretty dead in there...yes, pun fully intended! I'm not working Club Blood again this year. This time, I'll be in the new attraction. Since it hasn't been officially announced by the park I won't say what it is, but it should be pretty interesting! :ph34r:B)

I'll be in the new haunt too...looking forward to it

Guest KINGSISLANDMASTER
I believe the new haunt attraction is called

Removed, do not post privileged information.

Someone working there told me I didn't know I don't work for the haunt

I'll be in the new haunt too...looking forward to it

Congratulations on getting into "********* *****"! It will probably be pretty cool.

I think it would be the most fun to work at, Trail Of Terror. Being out in the woods away from everything, yes I know Tombstone is out there to, but I still feel a lot more scared when I'm out in the woods rather in a building. I think I could find some pretty scary places to hide in those woods to.

I think it would be the most fun to work at, Trail Of Terror. Being out in the woods away from everything, yes I know Tombstone is out there to, but I still feel a lot more scared when I'm out in the woods rather in a building. I think I could find some pretty scary places to hide in those woods to.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy I got put in Trail of Terror. I can't wait to start scaring people!

I was up at the park today for my audition... I got my spot on the Haunt Team as a Pirate. The associates working were all very friendly. Several were holding conversations about how dead today was in there compared to yesterday. I am so stoked...The only negative thing will be the drive from Columbus to Mason every weekend. While not terrible,still a drag.

shelbyville, in to mason, oh for me. i think im gonna just drive halfway home and crash at the rest area and then come back to save on gas.

Wait. You're going to drive halfway home, sleep, and then go back to Kings Island? Why don't you just sleep somewhere closer to KI?

i have no place to stay close.

i got urgent scare. guess ill try carnevil next year. had an informative convo with uncle fester and other rehires.

LOL!!! Uncle Fester has PLENTY of stories!! That kid cracks me up! He made the make up tables so much more fun and interesting.

they didnt say, so it is a mystery. but i definitly know it is urgent scare. looking forward to working with stalkerchick.

*evil giggle* We'll see if the Stalker is back at US or not this year. It's kinda 3rd on my list right now :blink:

I think I'm gonna stop down there Sunday before I go to Strickers, Then I won't have to take time out of the day the 16th or 22nd :P So for those of you going to Strickers i'll let you know ;)

Oh and I to know the joys of not living near by. I live 2 hours away, but fortunately I have a great friend who has great parents that live 10 minutes down the road. OMG!!! Steak n Shake just got 10 times better after Haunt! Imagine all the KICers sitting in there taking over!! LOVE IT! (for you noobs, a lot of ppl that have gotten to be friends over the years, either go to McDonalds or Taco bell and chill at the picnic tables, or we go to Steak N Shake on Fields Ertle right after to get food, since some of us don't get a food break, to chill and what not. Great times!)

^I'm not sure when they're going to update the site. Last year's Haunt lineup was announced on September 8th. Whether this year's will be announced sooner is yet to be seen.

And I could tell you what the new haunt is, but then I'd have to kill you. But wait, you're already DYING to know what it is... now I've just confused myself... :blink: Believe me, I'm dying to talk about it, but I won't on here until the official park announcement. And even then I'll be very limited in what I say until it opens to the public. Good things come to those who wait. Is it September 25th yet? :lol:

OMG Gator I feel you. I got "The Speech" from Dane last year with Urgent Scare , and it was sooooo... hard to wait until opening weekend to talk about it... It "Killed" me LOL

Oh and someone asked earlier about placement. Your supervisor will decide where you go in the attraction during the rehearsal week the week before opening. Thats when they decide where you will do the best at, such as in Urgent Scare if you'll be at the entrance, inside, or the exit.