The Son of Beast Discussion Thread

BoddaH1994

If sob is going to be down for another season or possibly forever what could Kings Island do to make buying season pass for 2010 more inviting?

10.drop the price

9.Leave sob up and running only if riders get their own insurance.(lol come on that is funny and you know it)

8.Bring back winterfest

7.have the bady bunch come back and plead for us to renew our passes

6.bulid a new coaster that will set a new record.

5.make sure #6 is up and running.

4.add more flat rides

3.add more perks

2.add more shows.Love them wild west themes

1.get mr rouke and tattoo to greet people as they enter the park(smiles every ones smile.)

If sob is going to be down for another season or possibly forever what could Kings Island do to make buying season pass for 2010 more inviting?

10.drop the price

9.Leave sob up and running only if riders get their own insurance.(lol come on that is funny and you know it)

8.Bring back winterfest

7.have the bady bunch come back and plead for us to renew our passes

6.bulid a new coaster that will set a new record.

5.make sure #6 is up and running.

4.add more flat rides

3.add more perks

2.add more shows.Love them wild west themes

1.get mr rouke and tattoo to greet people as they enter the park(smiles every ones smile.)

If you get get number one to happen I will be very happy.

1.get mr rourke and tattoo to greet people as they enter the park(smiles every ones smile.)

I on the other hand would be creeped out since both Ricardo Montalban & Herve Villechaize are dead.

I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't want to "show my age" LOL

1.get mr rourke and tattoo to greet people as they enter the park(smiles every ones smile.)

I on the other hand would be creeped out since both Ricardo Montalban & Herve Villechaize are dead.

hmm that would be funny but crazy way to be greeted at the haunt this year.

Sorry, but the park is making a HUGE PR mistake by keeping all the details hush hush. Anyone with any experience in PR knows that the best policy a company can take in times like these is to be completely open and upfront with the public. Otherwise, as we have seen and heard here... and at the park, people start to speculate on what happened and begin making their own ridiculous assumptions, start spreading rumors, and the park just looks like it's trying to cover something up. HUGE mistake, in my opinion.

This is the most sensible post I have seen on this subject. Being silent fuels the rumours. Giving credit to one friend, this is not the CIA.

I had a dream last night that SOB opened back up, and Cedar Pointer couldn't take it anymore and he broke in one night and lit it on fire! But, I also had a dream that Simon from American Idol randomly died of a heart attack and they decided to not do American Idol anymore....

Yes!!! We need more shows and entertainment. (The County Line should be gone soon). No offense to anyone who likes country, but I hate it!

But no one get excited for "improvements". We don't know if SOB will be gone or not!

so since you don't like Son of Beast, it should be gone.

and now you don't like country music, you think that they should take out all of the shows that involve it.

all i've got to say to you is if you don't like something at the park, just avoid it, they have different shows and rides around the park so that you don't have to stand around and complane about the ones that you don't like to ride/watch or whatever else it is that you don't want to do.

Yes!!! We need more shows and entertainment. (The County Line should be gone soon). No offense to anyone who likes country, but I hate it!

But no one get excited for "improvements". We don't know if SOB will be gone or not!

so since you don't like Son of Beast, it should be gone.

and now you don't like country music, you think that they should take out all of the shows that involve it.

all i've got to say to you is if you don't like something at the park, just avoid it, they have different shows and rides around the park so that you don't have to stand around and complane about the ones that you don't like to ride/watch or whatever else it is that you don't want to do.

I seriously shouldn't talk anymore............

Official. I want Son of Beast to stay. But I don't like it.

Nothing else. Please do not argue with me about it.

Oh boy. Here I go.

Look, coaster_junky. A lot of people do not like Son of Beast. Your just gonna have to get over it. I hear a lot of people say, "Diamondback Sucks, its not even fun" to me. Not to mention I get a lot of "Your so obsessed with roller coasters it makes me wana puke". Thats just a little thing, and I tend to shake it off. You just need to accept the fact that people don't like your favorite ride. Firehawk123 keep posting. This is a site to express your OPINION. Which is exactly what I'm doing right now. I don't like all these flame wars lately, and they need to stop.

Oh boy. Here I go.

Look, coaster_junky. A lot of people do not like Son of Beast. Your just gonna have to get over it. I hear a lot of people say, "Diamondback Sucks, its not even fun" to me. Not to mention I get a lot of "Your so obsessed with roller coasters it makes me wana puke". Thats just a little thing, and I tend to shake it off. You just need to accept the fact that people don't like your favorite ride. Firehawk123 keep posting. This is a site to express your OPINION. Which is exactly what I'm doing right now. I don't like all these flame wars lately, and they need to stop.

htco, i wasn't trying to start a "flame war" but i'm just getting tired of people always complaning about things, even though Son of Beast is one of the big ones, there are alot of other things, like Vortex, backlot, and other things around the park. i was just trying to say that just because you don't like something at the park you don't have to ride or watch it, for example my least favorite ride at Kings Island is Vortex, but every chance i get i don't type, "i wish Kings Island would tear down Vortex already and replace it with *insert b&m model of coaster* on all that land it's setting on," insted i just keep it to myself and go on with my day, and when i'm at the park i usually just avoid it, unless someone i'm with wants to ride it.

i guess my point i'm trying to make is, nobody cares if you post what your least favorite ride or something is, but you don't have to keep on telling the board users about it every five minutes.

/rant

Not to mention I get a lot of "Your so obsessed with roller coasters it makes me wana puke".

Sweet! People say the same thing to me. B)

/ I agree that Country Line should be gone... not that I hate it, but the area of park is suppost to be Octoberfest themed. Now think about German (or maybe Irish) dancers. That would be a great show!

My parents were telling me something about in the good old days (laughs) that there was an actual band with bagpipes and stuff, just like Oktoberfest.

That sounds great! They really need to bring back all of the spirit Octoberfest had in the "good old days". Starting with that old Festhaus Clock.