Action Theater

DiamondbackLover

no, i find it one of the few rides that everyone can have a good time on. If we get a few more family friendly rides, then maybe but really that is an awesome attraction. I do however feel like they will change the video after this season, to go along with the ridding of nick, and the fact that the video has more than ran its course.

i think the last one they used on the other side was the hannah barbera video. it wasnt very popular. it honestly was really boring like the new scooby doo cartoons, they are just not the same caliber. Also, i believe there were some fearfest movies on that side in one point. Elvira, i think?

exactly. plus, the only reason they dont use the other side is that it has quite a good capacity, and almost never has more than a 1 cycle wait. they are cannibalizing the other side for parts mainly.

They probably do but I know that the other side still has the boards up and what not inside for Urgent Scare.

Sometimes you don't even know you have missed something until it is gone. Even if ALL you do while back there is look back at the unique view of Racer's turnarounds, it's well worth your time to visit back there. You may as well also ride.

Okay then. I'll be sure to check it out next time I go. ;)

the first movie i remember seeing at action theater was smash factory, i thought it was hilarious when you would smack through the cardboard cutouts of the peds, i dought that Kings Island will get rid of the building, mainly because the right half has the park's longest Halloween Haunt attraction. maybe Kings Island will put red beard's revenge in the left side of action theater this year making two big haunt attractions that don't have to be removed every off-season.

oh, and didn't don say at the off-season blues party that action theater wasn't even going to open this year?

Sometimes you don't even know you have missed something until it is gone. Even if ALL you do while back there is look back at the unique view of Racer's turnarounds, it's well worth your time to visit back there. You may as well also ride.

I agree with that. I have some beautiful pictures of The Racer while standing in line for Sponge-Bob (my cousin ask me to ride it with her....I thought "Oh jeez, OK." Then I thought it was really funny!) So, I enjoyed taking my pictures, then hopping on the ride and to my delight, laughed my head off. The pictures of the first "big" coaster I ever rode turned out lovely!

I agree with Mr. Interpreter. "It's well worth your time to visit back there."

I have a long "log in name" but you can call me Mina.

It has been a long time, but I always enjoyed talking with you Interpreter! You have answered many questions for me in the past.

Sincerely, Mina