most valuble thing you ever lost at kings island and on what ride

israel09

Whats the most valuable thing you ever lost on a ride and which ride were you on?

for me it was my camera (Canon Powershot A590) in may of this year. I flew out my shirt pocket that i forgot to button, coming up the hill leading into the turn around on the red racer. It looked so cool and so horrible at the same time. the physic involded made it appear to float in mid-air in front of as the coaster rose. though I couldn't it grab due the fact i was strapped down. once we leveled out it fell down into the grass at the center of turn.

first thing i ever lost

did you go to lost and found and ask if they had found it durring the morning walkbacks?

lol, yeah i called on the phone for weeks asking about it, no luck, my fault though, i should've been more careful. they had to find it though because i was there yesterday and the grass down there was freshly cut,lol

I haven't lost anything at KI (almost lost my old Razr on Firehawk but saved it before it came all the way out of my pocket), but I've lost my BlackBerry Pearl from Gemini at CP (it was recovered) and a half carat diamond earring on Maverick (it was not recovered). Last year I lost my season pass on Mean Streak (it was also recovered).

Lost my phone on Beast in 2003, don't know how, must have slid out of my pocket and out the side of the train. Realized it was fully missing after leaving the park. Drove down the next day and they pulled it out of lost and found, caked in mud and missing the battery.

I lost my hat and sunglasses in The Beast healix...... my mom who was riding about 3 rows behind me caught my hat (somehow i think it flew in her row and she just naturally snagged it) the sun glasses though were never heard from again...... My mom didnt know who owned the hat till after the ride

I lost my Boomerang Bay hat on Adventure Express. in 2006

The only thing that I have (permanently) lost is also my hat on Adventure Express...the stupid thing is that I took it off and sat on it so that I WOULDN'T lose it...after the ride I forgot about it and got up and left it...I went back a little later but it never turned up.

Ironically my friend also lost his hat on Adventure Express...we watched it rot on one of the tunnel rooftops for 2 seasons before it either blew off or was removed.

SO, Adventure Express may get knocked as not much of a coaster but obviously it knows how to eat hats!

I lost my Boomerang Bay hat on Adventure Express. in 2006

The only thing that I have (permanently) lost is also my hat on Adventure Express...the stupid thing is that I took it off and sat on it so that I WOULDN'T lose it...after the ride I forgot about it and got up and left it...I went back a little later but it never turned up.

Ironically my friend also lost his hat on Adventure Express...we watched it rot on one of the tunnel rooftops for 2 seasons before it either blew off or was removed.

SO, Adventure Express may get knocked as not much of a coaster but obviously it knows how to eat hats!

darn it, where is indiana jones when you need him?LOL.

Last summer I lost an AASi (AA= moderate color, Si= slightly included) pear shaped Tanzanite stone from a ring last summer at Boomerang Bay. Man was I miffed! Tanzanite is more expensive than diamonds, of ANY color...

And the first time I got a back seat on Diamondback, my husband lost his indestructible (water, dirt, etc) cell phone... We sometimes see an orange phone in the acrylic box... but my bets are on it being in the splashdown, prob still working......

deb

Forgot that my husband caught someone's driver's license on Skyhawk on Thursday at CP. He saw it fall, grabbed it, and stood at the exit until he matched a face to the picture. Walked up to him and said "are you Andrew?" The guy was pretty creeped out at first. :lol: